The Official NBA Season Thread

No time for haircuts when you live in the gym

The jury is still out for me on that one. In college I always used to intentionally grow my hair and beard out before Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks to visit my parents on some “No time for haircuts when your dorm room is the library” steez. Worked like a charm :lol: :pimp:

Gradey struggling against athleticsm.

Moses Brown is a good 2nd/3rd string center. Might be too good for this level at this point.

If wemby can’t get me 19 points TONIGHT he not the best prospect ever

1688767095162.png
Brandon miller stat line coming

White women love touching people, especially their hair.

My grandmas co-workers use try and kiss me in the mouth when I was a kid :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Man my grandmother is white and all her old friends was some weirdos when they saw a black boy pull up.

Bish stop touching my hair, and saying “I didn’t know he could get so red” wtf does that mean ya old strange bish

If a black men went up to a white woman and touched her like that…. A million Bobby Boucher’s would spawn and tackle his ***…

Realistically, if someone has security then you shouldn’t be running up on them at all. Bodyguards say “don’t touch me” the same way headphones say “don’t talk to me”. It’s just that in the case of the former the outcome is more severe when you **** around and find out :lol:

This is basically a Britney Spears attention grab. If she truly just wanted to meet with Wemby she could have handled this quietly, behind the scenes and I am sure they would have set up a lil meet and greet. Instead she let her white, female, celebrity entitlement take over and is making this a media spectacle.

Realistically, if someone has security then you shouldn’t be running up on them at all. Bodyguards say “don’t touch me” the same way headphones say “don’t talk to me”. It’s just that in the case of the former the outcome is more severe when you **** around and find out :lol:

This is basically a Britney Spears attention grab. If she truly just wanted to meet with Wemby she could have handled this quietly, behind the scenes and I am sure they would have set up a lil meet and greet. Instead she let her white, female, celebrity entitlement take over and is making this a media spectacle.
I think it’s plausible that the initial incident could have just been an act of impulsivity and bad judgment by someone who has a history of that kind of thing. But the aftermath perpetuated by her strongly says attention seeking.

Back
Top Bottom