The Official NBA Season Thread

yeah Thursday night football can be lackluster sometimes but ratings still better an NBA finals game on average

Silver ducking football comp is understandable because NBA aint beating them no how. Might not beat a college top 25 matchup either ratings wise

Most companies aren't profitable for years. Dolan's Sphere would be a hit if that's where the Vegas team eventually plays.

CFO quitting because of a shouting match with Dolan is peak Dolan behavior though :lol:

We’re so backwards. You can watch Ja for $4 and you get clowned on. How is that a bad thing? :lol:
Some folks just not too bright and look at it as the simple “ha ha they so bad it barely costs to watch” , when it should be that even if the team sucks it gives you an opportunity to see the real squads or superstars when they come in town for a $5 bill :lol: :pimp:

That 9:30est tip-off was too much for me I don’t even remember the second half but just watched the highlights.

@T0INE you win again
I woke back up after it was over. I was out by halftime. The Mexico City crowd seemed to be pro-hawks too. It was a bad night, late tip-off and a trash TNF game.

Back
Top Bottom