The Official NBA Season Thread

ezgif-2-afe0ae0749.gif

Hardest language :lol:. Been taking private lessons almost weekly for 4 years and I still wouldn’t consider myself fluent
I spoke with a woman who was German language teacher in high school. I mentioned to her that the German language seemed aggresived, which doesn't appeal to me, unlike French, where even when being scolded, it can sound pleasant. She countered, stating that learning French is challenging, and German is the easiest language because you need to articulate every letter.

Hardest language :lol:. Been taking private lessons almost weekly for 4 years and I still wouldn’t consider myself fluent

Even with Kobe and him learning Spanish.

It was a much easier transition for him because he already grew up speaking fluent Italian.

Both are Latin languages and then he married a Hispanic woman at such a young age.

Poole just woke up thinking “I’m going to learn French today like Kobe did Spanish”. Crazy. :lol:

Jokic and Embiid top 2 again in MVP

yall ready for another

embiid +750 atm

It’s a long season and since they both have their MVPs, I feel like they both have their eyes on the bigger picture.

I’d think Luka will be gunning for it more than Joker and Embiid.

FYI I think this version of Embiid is way more balanced and better than his MVP season.

💯

That NN care package has everybody hooping

I’ve been saying that Harden vouching to get rid of Doc then Opting in then requesting a trade was literally the best scenario.

Even taking on less $ made it easier to trade his contract.

He’s the hero we didn’t know we needed. He’s Itachi.

I’ve been saying that Harden vouching to get rid of Doc then Opting in then requesting a trade was literally the best scenario.

Even taking on less $ made it easier to trade his contract.

He’s the hero we didn’t know we needed. He’s Itachi.

He basically did for Philly what Kyrie did for Boston.

Solved their problem himself.

He basically did for Philly what Kyrie did for Boston.

Solved their problem himself.

True. I even appreciated the way he kept the drama strictly between him and Morey. He kept the team and coaching staff out of it.

No fines, no distractions, no training camp drama. It worked out perfectly.

Even with Kobe and him learning Spanish.

It was a much easier transition for him because he already grew up speaking fluent Italian.

Both are Latin languages and then he married a Hispanic woman at such a young age.

Poole just woke up thinking “I’m going to learn French today like Kobe did Spanish”. Crazy. :lol:

Kobe’s spanish was also really bad. Remember when he tried to talk **** to scola and scola sonned him :lol:

Kobe’s spanish was also really bad. Remember when he tried to talk **** to scola and scola sonned him :lol:

Yea he told him to “stick to English” or something. That was funny. :lol:

I think he spoke well for someone who never spoke it and started learning Spanish in his 20’s tho.

Yes you could hear the Italian in his Spanish but he understood everything. Spoke probably at an elementary level which enough to get you thru in this world.

By his retirement it was much better.

Back
Top Bottom