The Official NBA Season Thread

Have the schedule like it was before Covid.

Those Covid numbers were an anomaly anyways.

Thursday night Football is a garbage product too.
Gotta agree about TNF, it’s rarely good and locked behind a Amazon paywall to boot. I’ve been watching NBA games instead since the season started.

This

Anyone in a management position at a company knows how seriously folk are taking this stuff nowadays

When I got promoted I got assigned so many of those struggle-animated and poorly acted corporate training videos on sexual harassment.

Hours of watching that Tubi-level acting **** so my company could cover their asses. :smh: :lol:

I remember there was an old white dude named Horace demanding P for anything in one of them. If a girl wanted to get a personal day for a family funeral mans was demanding some box.

Ime and Horace are legal liabilities
Even at the peon level it’s a requirement at least once annually, especially working for the Government. We had a dude named Ed who was a habitual SHARP (Sexual harassment and rape prevention) violator. Mans was (he passed) 500lbs and shooting his shot even texting a lesbian coworker dp’s. Not an O I didnt know lesbian but your stereotypical outspoken flannel wearing short haircut hey everyone meet my partner change a tire with her bare hands lesbian. And he kept getting rehired! Then later we found out about his home life, he was a **** (wife had a much younger live in boyfriend who didnt even pay rent AND moved with them when they relocated to Georgia) and it all made sense. But still yea one of the girls did try to sue the company we worked for and the Army. I dont think it went anywhere and low key he just touched her stomach when she was pregnant. No way to say that last sentence without sounding like a showvanist but still

TLdR: Worked with a serial sexual harassment violator who was 500lbs and a **** and kept violating and getting picked back up on contract. He died of a heart attack a few years ago

Even at the peon level it’s a requirement at least once annually, especially working for the Government. We had a dude named Ed who was a habitual SHARP (Sexual harassment and rape prevention) violator. Mans was (he passed) 500lbs and shooting his shot even texting a lesbian coworker dp’s. Not an O I didnt know lesbian but your stereotypical outspoken flannel wearing short haircut hey everyone meet my partner change a tire with her bare hands lesbian. And he kept getting rehired! Then later we found out about his home life, he was a **** (wife had a much younger live in boyfriend who didnt even pay rent AND moved with them when they relocated to Georgia) and it all made sense. But still yea one of the girls did try to sue the company we worked for and the Army. I dont think it went anywhere and low key he just touched her stomach when she was pregnant. No way to say that last sentence without sounding like a showvanist but still

TLdR: Worked with a serial sexual harassment violator who was 500lbs and a **** and kept violating and getting picked back up on contract. He died of a heart attack a few years ago
dead.gif

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom