The Official NBA Season Thread

I got some stuff stolen out of my car about 10 years ago because I left the sunroof open. They took the headrests that has DVD players in them, but I was most mad they got my only pair of Kobe 6s.
when i moved out west i was really surprised by the amount of car break in & property crime compared to what i had ever experienced living in nyc.

witnessing warning signs at parks in little quaint towns about your car being potentially broken into as meth zombies pry about was eye-opening. haven't had my car broken into or **** messed with ever during my time here, but i feel like it's a matter of time

My dawg, Puka

IMG_8981.jpeg

72099822024__4AB2299F-DC05-4CC5-86A0-23ED5508F3D5.jpeg

You going to let that animal sleep in your human bed?

They out here stealing catalytic converters and wheels still.

I’ll never forget catching some bum trying to steal my dad’s car radio on Fordham Road.

Body sprawled, legs out the front passenger door, so pops decided to slam the door with all his mite on the thieving bum’s legs.

He cried as my dad flung him to the sidewalk afterwards.

Pops then hurried us into the backseat and got in one last stomp before getting in himself.

They out here stealing catalytic converters and wheels still.

I’ll never forget catching some bum trying to steal my dad’s car radio on Fordham Road.

Body sprawled, legs out the front passenger door, so pops decided to slam the door with all his mite on the thieving bum’s legs.

He cried as my dad flung him to the sidewalk afterwards.

Pops then hurried us into the backseat and got in one last stomp before getting in himself.
I was just checking to see if da radio worked fam.

It be the small things that get to you the most…Somebody got into my whip in DC over the summer and took a rollie and a lil wooden cross my g ma gave me when I 1st started driving, I still get mad about the cross every time I get in the whip like why?? :smh:
Yeah it feels so violating. I think it was an inside job too. I was on a late night mission messing with a girl i probably shouldn't have been, in an area i wasnt familiar with. She hit me up out the blue too we hadnt talked in months and smashed maybe three times. I always thought it was her or her people though because the few times she rode in my car she mentioned how cute the shoes were every time.

She never gave me any other particular reason to believe she was involved, she seemed unshady other than the fact she was having me over the marital home while she was "legally separated pending divorce" 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️.

Game well played by her tho I never called again I wasnt that into her anyways but she got a piece of my soul forever now cuz I still get pissed randomly thinking of her stealing my daughters shoes 🤣🤦🏾

Back
Top Bottom