The Official NBA Season Thread

tumblr_mwv3eyBRvF1svefdfo1_250.gif

Yeah our jerseys hard. Gotta get one. Probably shorts too, they’ll get more burn than the jersey. These are the ice cold jerseys, hopefully they come with luck.

Yeah it feels so violating. I think it was an inside job too. I was on a late night mission messing with a girl i probably shouldn't have been, in an area i wasnt familiar with. She hit me up out the blue too we hadnt talked in months and smashed maybe three times. I always thought it was her or her people though because the few times she rode in my car she mentioned how cute the shoes were every time.

She never gave me any other particular reason to believe she was involved, she seemed unshady other than the fact she was having me over the marital home while she was "legally separated pending divorce" 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️.

Game well played by her tho I never called again I wasnt that into her anyways but she got a piece of my soul forever now cuz I still get pissed randomly thinking of her stealing my daughters shoes 🤣🤦🏾

Somewhat similar situation about feeling violated. I remember my senior year of college I lived off campus. It was a three story house and I lived in the top and they called my room “the penthouse penthouse”. I had a 55” Samsung TV, booming Sony Surround, latest XBox in my room, had the S6 to push around campus too. **** was lit.

Man…go home for Christmas break. The week/weekend before getting back, one of my roommates called me to let me know there was a break in. I had a lock on the door OF MY THIRD FLOOR ROOM but someone kicked my door in and took the tv. Left all the other electronics and valuables. Didn’t touch anything else in the house either. Crazy.

**** was violating because it was definitely some sort of inside job/ a “friend” that had been in my room before. Had me wanting to pull back up to campus on some Above The Rim ****
1699749471382.jpeg

I obviously wasn’t going to buy a gun, let alone shoot anyone, but I came back that semester a menace and stopped socializing with with a lot of my white friends, including my roommates, because I know it was one of them. In retrospect, it’s probably why I don’t like yambs at my crib…except for the current one that finally let me back in to MY place today :lol:

Somewhat similar situation about feeling violated. I remember my senior year of college I lived off campus. It was a three story house and I lived in the top and they called my room “the penthouse penthouse”. I had a 55” Samsung TV, booming Sony Surround, latest XBox in my room, had the S6 to push around campus too. **** was lit.

Man…go home for Christmas break. The week/weekend before getting back, one of my roommates called me to let me know there was a break in. I had a lock on the door OF MY THIRD FLOOR ROOM but someone kicked my door in and took the tv. Left all the other electronics and valuables. Didn’t touch anything else in the house either. Crazy.

**** was violating because it was definitely some sort of inside job/ a “friend” that had been in my room before. Had me wanting to pull back up to campus on some Above The Rim ****
1699749471382.jpeg

I obviously wasn’t going to buy a gun, let alone shoot anyone, but I came back that semester a menace and stopped socializing with with a lot of my white friends, including my roommates, because I know it was one of them. In retrospect, it’s probably why I don’t like yambs at my crib…except for the current one that finally let me back in to MY place today :lol:
Is shorty still there or she dipped and let you back? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom