The Official NBA Season Thread

danger style danger style elpablo21 elpablo21

couldn’t miss the welcome home poole party for our boy

IMG_0660.jpeg

Ain’t no one care about J-Poole

I just don’t get how Trae is in Oscar territory on any record :lol: Oscar is the one few reach

You guys were talking about Jordan Poole back in San Francisco like it was LeBron going back to Cleveland.

Jordan Poole T-Shirts with “Welcome Home”?

:rofl:

folks in the bay still rock with jordan poole and support the kid. stadium gave him a standing ovation during player intros. it’s not like he had a bad falling out with the organization or his teammates (besides dray)

dubs’ players still love him

Gotta figure out what this tangibly means, the Hawks are the weirdest team in the league :lol:

IMG_2248.jpeg
Traes playing some awesome basketball rn despite that first rough start to the season his numbers overall are now akin to his all nba year and that’s been keeping us somewhat afloat and not halfway to a pistons losing streak, people only remember the rough start but the majority of the season he’s been great now. Teamwise tho Jalen Johnson is a huge miss he was having a break out year in an important position and him going down has really messed with things. Combine that Hunter being in and out lineup in December hurts too. I don’t like Hunter but I’m not a dummy I’d rather see Hunter play than 30+ minutes combined of Garrison and Wesley Matthews. Our forward spots been extremely weak for a minute now with them out and it hurts a lot that’s a combined 30 PPG and decent defenders not on the court rn. Also it’s been some weird stuff going on with AJ griffin he been getting healthy DNPs and now just inactive for a few games now. Apparently he’s had some stuff going on in his personal life. But that’s another guy that can play forward that’s not available rn.

Zingus out and maybe no Tatum or Kawhi for today’s game.

Bummer. Really wanted to see the two teams go at it at full-ish health.

So the Bucks are going to play the Knicks at 12:30 today, then play them again on Christmas day at noon.

Hopefully we get some shenanigans today that bleed over to Christmas. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom