The Official NBA Season Thread

I just know this is gonna piss off osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh . :lol:

The osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh approved outfit for NBA coaches that want to support the 49ers...

shinesty-49er.jpg

Welp, time to get irrationally high expectations based off acquiring just 2 role players :lol:

I swear I almost tagged you when Maxi randomly scored 20 points the other week. Was gonna say I don't remember the last time he's scored anywhere near that

Now he's suddenly having a decent shooting month so far. I had all but counted him out as being a rotation guy. He fits way better with guys like Lively and Gafford

Lively, Exum and Jones are all having better than expected seasons imo, so that's pretty good if they're your 8th, 9th and 10th best players

But yeah, it's definitely nasty that they don't have any Firsts for all those consecutive years. Weirdo process
I ain’t mad at it. Cuban tryna push all the chips in before he goes and does whatever else is next.

Maxi’s healthy (for now) and he’s about to never have to play big center ever again. Feels like the first time 5+ years there’s a role that’s absolutely ideal for him.

I get folks being apprehensive about the picks, but they’d kind of backed themselves into a corner with assets.. I’m not gonna be upset about trading picks for young guys not yet in their primes on controllable, affordable contracts.

They’re still going to have two 1st rounders and 4+ seconds this summer to trade with a ton of guys younger than 25 on great contracts and Tim’s expiring money. Plus whatever they decide to do with Kyrie if the Lakers decide they wanna be goofy.

They still got some options moving forward and they’re better with a chance to be damned competitive today.

This narrative is so stupid, man.

It’s brain dead.

How is this a narrative? You guys aren’t in any control of your picks for the next 5 years.

This is your team. It’s the best it will get. It’s just the truth.

How is this a narrative? You guys aren’t in any control of your picks for the next 5 years.

This is your team. It’s the best it will get. It’s just the truth.
Once the Mavs give this year's pick to the Knicks and the league year starts on July 1, they'll gain control of 2025 and 2031.

Reactions: HIM
Two 1sts this summer, 4+ 2nds, 7 or 8 guys under 25 with legitimate NBA roles.

If they decide this year they don’t love Kyrie with Luka, they’ll get a pick or two and more rotation guys back in return from somewhere.

Acting like they’re dead stuck with this roster is patently stupid.

We gotta stop conflating going all-in with being on the no excuses list. The Mavs are both, tho.

I’m here for Hali being like a Reggie 2.0 with the Knicks and their fans. He’s def chirping a lot :lol:

Back
Top Bottom