The Official NBA Season Thread

Love the hustle and effort from Gafford today. Definitely a step in the right direction for my Mavs.

Last edited:
Damn Norm leaking merchant.png

LoL at the Mavs destroying the Thunder with 2 guys OKC could have used. Gafford had 19 and 9 in 17 minutes

The Mavs suddenly look like a deep team and this is without Lively.
And Exum who was HOOPING.

They got a ton of optionally and suddenly a ton of length and athleticism.

They gotta go do it and prove it out over time, but this is group got something.

With what…?

They flat out got better. Ain’t no two ways around it.

They just can’t miss on whatever move for a wing comes this summer. If they do, it’s probably chalked.

But these two moves right-sized roles all over the roster. Maxi BIG BIG winner of those deals.
Welp, time to get irrationally high expectations based off acquiring just 2 role players :lol:

I swear I almost tagged you when Maxi randomly scored 20 points the other week. Was gonna say I don't remember the last time he's scored anywhere near that

Now he's suddenly having a decent shooting month so far. I had all but counted him out as being a rotation guy. He fits way better with guys like Lively and Gafford

Lively, Exum and Jones are all having better than expected seasons imo, so that's pretty good if they're your 8th, 9th and 10th best players

But yeah, it's definitely nasty that they don't have any Firsts for all those consecutive years. Weirdo process

Watchin the Spurs play and they legit do not pass Wemby the ball.

Why he doesn’t touch the ball everytime down the court is bewildering

Back
Top Bottom