The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Was the Nuggets winning last year some great finals? :lol:

Two play-in teams, Chris Paul, & Caleb Martin en route to a title :lol:

IMG_3329.png

Cool numbers but we watched the games. I am not moved.

Whole squad pretty much under contract too. Would love to give some money to hauser for him to stay.

Hauser is a team option, so he’ll definitely be back next year. May work on an extension for him this summer.

DWhite probably getting an extension of some sort too.

Tatum been known or rumored to be with Ella Mai for a while, Rnb starlet, half Irish half Jamaican but British, biggest hit probably Boo'd Up or Trip. She fine but she's not singing next to a Marsha Ambrosius or somebody.

Tatum been known or rumored to be with Ella Mai for a while, Rnb starlet, half Irish half Jamaican but British, biggest hit probably Boo'd Up or Trip. She fine but she's not singing next to a Marsha Ambrosius or somebody.
Allegedly pregnant. She doesn’t have to sing another note

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford am I late for the Luka slanderthon?
Never my brotha. Was about to kick off the festivities.

2f9ypc.jpg

So after all these years of hyping up the Slovenian savior, mans embarrassed himself in the finals because he refuses to fix the same issues he been called out on for years by the media, his coaches, and even himself.

-He refuses to get his weight down. When he does, he balloons back up

-He refuses to improve his conditioning

-He *** only tries hard of defense when other people bring attention to it

-He *** hunts fouls and cries like a petulant child when the whistle is not there for him

-He whines constantly to the refs that sometimes he loses focus on the . His coaches called him out for it publicly, he acknowledged he needs to stop it.

Like c'mon if any other young player was in worst shape physically than when they came into the league they would be slandered constantly.

Again, these things have been issues for YEARS now, and he seems unwilling to even try to get better in these areas.

But the Luka lovers in here rather cheerlead Luka like they are Will.I.Am in 2008 on CNN talk about Obama.

We have had to sit through Cuban's dog whistle racism to prop up Luka, giving Luka a get out of criticism card because Dallas goofed on Brunson, blaming J.Kidd for everything, blaming the role players (even after great trades to get better ones), his costar for not stepping up.

Whenever it is time to hold Luka accountable, there always seems to be a black man there to throw under the bus to distract us.

I ask my NBA thread Africans...

And the same **** is gonna repeat itself in here by the same Luka lovers. Because once Big Baron Trump drops a few triple doubles next season and Dallas is near the top of the West. Some folk in here gonna be moving in this thread like ....

230607-candace-owens-mn-1550-b2e054.jpg

But not me, not Rusty, I say...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom