The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

Never my brotha. Was about to kick off the festivities.

2f9ypc.jpg

So after all these years of hyping up the Slovenian savior, mans embarrassed himself in the finals because he refuses to fix the same issues he been called out on for years by the media, his coaches, and even himself.

-He refuses to get his weight down. When he does, he balloons back up

-He refuses to improve his conditioning

-He *** only tries hard of defense when other people bring attention to it

-He *** hunts fouls and cries like a petulant child when the whistle is not there for him

-He whines constantly to the refs that sometimes he loses focus on the . His coaches called him out for it publicly, he acknowledged he needs to stop it.

Like c'mon if any other young player was in worst shape physically than when they came into the league they would be slandered constantly.

Again, these things have been issues for YEARS now, and he seems unwilling to even try to get better in these areas.

But the Luka lovers in here rather cheerlead Luka like they are Will.I.Am in 2008 on CNN talk about Obama.

We have had to sit through Cuban's dog whistle racism to prop up Luka, giving Luka a get out of criticism card because Dallas goofed on Brunson, blaming J.Kidd for everything, blaming the role players (even after great trades to get better ones), his costar for not stepping up.

Whenever it is time to hold Luka accountable, there always seems to be a black man there to throw under the bus to distract us.

I ask my NBA thread Africans...

And the same **** is gonna repeat itself in here by the same Luka lovers. Because once Big Baron Trump drops a few triple doubles next season and Dallas is near the top of the West. Some folk in here gonna be moving in this thread like ....

230607-candace-owens-mn-1550-b2e054.jpg

But not me, not Rusty, I say...

giphy.gif

IMG_0916.gif

Nothing like starting the morning off with a dose of truth! It slander season now on for Luka until he shows and proves!

Here's something else -

i assume jvg passed up interviewing for HC jobs throughout the years. interesting to see that he takes an asst role later in his life that puts him back on the road and basically working full time. who on the clips staff leave or they just opened up a spot of him?

i assume jvg passed up interviewing for HC jobs throughout the years. interesting to see that he takes an asst role later in his life that puts him back on the road and basically working full time. who on the clips staff leave or they just opened up a spot of him?
I think they were having talks to bring JVG into the organization in some capacity regardless, but they did have an assistant take a job elsewhere already this offseason. That might be why he was hired as a coach rather than a consultant.

Dont blame Kevin

Beer is nasty. Its not even refreshing. Even all the IPAs. I remember trying Heady Topper one time. Nasty.

I'm sure majority of people just drink it to be social. You gotta be a different type of white to actually enjoy a beer.

I agree that IPA’s taste like armpit but I actually like the taste of a lot of other beers.

Hard Liquor is the one that makes no sense to me. No way people actually like the taste of tequila, vodka, whiskey, etc.

give me a high noon or something over the IPA that was brewed locally in small batches with undertones of pine needles & maple syrup

All I know is that some needs to switch out all the warm beers in Luka's bathroom with some low calorie versions

Unserious buffoon

A Slovenian scarlet with a BBL is the only thing that can save him now

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
I mainly like lagers when they are really cold

Sometimes I put them in the freezer and make one of those beer slushies. Word to Thailand

I love the taste of Sprite mixed with Heineken. But that is probably a carry over from my childhood

Never my brotha. Was about to kick off the festivities.

2f9ypc.jpg

So after all these years of hyping up the Slovenian savior, mans embarrassed himself in the finals because he refuses to fix the same issues he been called out on for years by the media, his coaches, and even himself.

-He refuses to get his weight down. When he does, he balloons back up

-He refuses to improve his conditioning

-He *** only tries hard of defense when other people bring attention to it

-He *** hunts fouls and cries like a petulant child when the whistle is not there for him

-He whines constantly to the refs that sometimes he loses focus on the . His coaches called him out for it publicly, he acknowledged he needs to stop it.

Like c'mon if any other young player was in worst shape physically than when they came into the league they would be slandered constantly.

Again, these things have been issues for YEARS now, and he seems unwilling to even try to get better in these areas.

But the Luka lovers in here rather cheerlead Luka like they are Will.I.Am in 2008 on CNN talk about Obama.

We have had to sit through Cuban's dog whistle racism to prop up Luka, giving Luka a get out of criticism card because Dallas goofed on Brunson, blaming J.Kidd for everything, blaming the role players (even after great trades to get better ones), his costar for not stepping up.

Whenever it is time to hold Luka accountable, there always seems to be a black man there to throw under the bus to distract us.

I ask my NBA thread Africans...

And the same **** is gonna repeat itself in here by the same Luka lovers. Because once Big Baron Trump drops a few triple doubles next season and Dallas is near the top of the West. Some folk in here gonna be moving in this thread like ....

230607-candace-owens-mn-1550-b2e054.jpg

But not me, not Rusty, I say...

giphy.gif

Luka went out sad and he getting worked with the paragraphs.

Tough out here for big boy

Back
Top Bottom