The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

448630311_856021339893594_2500166400773698092_n.jpg

Lol coulda sworn the majority in here were happy when JVG and Mark got the boot. Yall were sick of them complaining about this new era or something like that.

Now folks finally see what some of us saw when it happened. They got rid of the only thing they did right. Breen should have taken a stand but we know he's just a company man at the end of the day.

Ight now that this little Celtics chip bull**** is over with.

I can continue with my “Luka needs to leave Dallas” narrative I’ve been pushing the last few years.

We’re back gentlemen!

We probably gonna win again in 2025, but you're at least gonna have to deal with the C's celebration for another year. :pimp: :smokin :emoji_shamrock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MVP MVP

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Michael Cooper is in the HOF and never made an all-star team. If he’s in, there’s certainly room for Jrue too.
8 all defensive teams 1 dpoy 2 titles as coach in WNBA, not to mention all the rings. I thought it was ridiculous too when I first heard it but then I checked the resume. Makes sense imo

Jrue is a no brainer and I think horford has a shot as well thanks to those back to back titles at Florida

Also doesn't hurt that these 3 seem like some of the nicest folks you'll come across

I can tell you that Horford is one of da humblest people you will ever come across......da same way you see him on and off court is how he's been his whole life. (Went to da same school as him back in DR when he was much younger , he also had da biggest crush on my sister at da time :lol: ) I just smh at what could've been :smh:. His pops used to come thru and give us pointers on how to play. That man/and his mother did a great job raising Al.

I can tell you that Horford is one of da humblest people you will ever come across......da same way you see him on and off court is how he's been his whole life. (Went to da same school as him back in DR when he was much younger , he also had da biggest crush on my sister at da time :lol: ) I just smh at what could've been :smh:. His pops used to come thru and give us pointers on how to play. That man/and his mother did a great job raising Al.

That dude will be royalty here for life, especially among the Dominican population. Papa Al really is the perfect nickname for him.

Also Queta being the first Portuguese player to both play in the NBA and win a title (in the same year) has been big news around here since MA has the 2nd highest Portuguese population in the states.

I like that it's the Basketball Hall of Fame and not the NBA hall of fame.

It's a museum, so it should cover college, NBA and international basketball.

I just wish they wouldn't put in compilers or role players on great teams.

Imo they should induct really great dynastic teams into the hall of fame as a team. So the role player get their shine.

But Michael Cooper shouldn't be in the hall of fame as an individual player.

Was Al one of the greatest during his era? Prob not. He was solid and was an all-star on multiple occasions. Throw in the b2b college chip and his resume looks solid. Easy HOF choice.

I like that the Basketball Hall of fame is not so strict. Great way to celebrate the people that made an impact.

Football hof biggest critics are the hof'ers themselves. They view that jacket as holy and don't want to dilute it by letting just anyone in. In baseball, it is the writers who are very strict.

Yea not to sound mean but the bar is lower than other sports so they’ll both get in. Great basketball careers either way

Back
Top Bottom