The Official NBA Season Thread: Mikal Bridges traded to the Knicks

This doesn't even include all of this year's playoff stats, one of my favorite graphics in a minute:

GOginY-XcAA2kDh.png

Lauri need to go to a contender ASAP.

I saw this trade video on YT, something something MPJR and someone else + picks for Lauri. Dont know how realistic that is but sounds decent. Do I think itll happen? Naw.

Until these 'offs I had no idea the Celtics had so many fans. Seems like no one was repping Boston before and now a lot of people are

Mans has not watched Celtics road games to see that a 1/4 of the crowd is usually wearing green. :lol: :smh:

We'd be in the finals too if we faced the Heat with no Jimmy, Cavs with no Mitchell/Allen, and Pacers with no Haliburton :lol:

200w.gif

IMG_3337.jpeg

IMG_3338.jpeg

IMG_3339.jpeg

IMG_3340.jpeg

IMG_3341.jpeg

IMG_3342.jpeg

IMG_3343.jpeg
IMG_3344.jpeg

If only he was as good as........ *checks notes* Michael Porter Jr.

IMG_3346.gif

H headdetective I had no idea. :lol:

Mans has not watched Celtics road games to see that a 1/4 of the crowd is usually wearing green. :lol: :smh:

Stop it, this a lie. :lol:

No one outside likes Boston like that. Of course theres gonna be people who moved and support when they in town, but it aint like the Lakers who have a huge fanbase outside of LA.

Stop it, this a lie. :lol:

No one outside likes Boston like that. Of course theres gonna be people who moved and support when they in town, but it aint like the Lakers who have a huge fanbase outside of LA.

Nah you trippin. I'd say the two exceptions are Lakers & Knicks games, but trust me....Celtics fans are deep nationwide.

This is not breaking news. :lol: Celtics fans be taking over opposing stadiums during regular season games.

The greatest franchise in NBA history is of course going to have the most fans. :emoji_shamrock:

Nah you trippin. I'd say the two exceptions are Lakers & Knicks games, but trust me....Celtics fans are deep nationwide.

This is not breaking news. :lol: Celtics fans be taking over opposing stadiums during regular season games.

The greatest franchise in NBA history is of course going to have the most fans. :emoji_shamrock:

You my dawg but
6E4FF3DF-5A06-4DA3-91AE-236F7F5FC468_1_201_a.jpeg

Get outta here with yo plumber rings

The convo has been making it's rounds as of last night. I don't know man. He is still a role player at the end of the day. I'd say no hof.
Has an Olympic gold and could get another this Summer. If that happens, I think he gets in the HOF.

Back
Top Bottom