The Official NBA Season Thread

I like Mazz and have defended him plenty, but as this team is constructed, I don’t think they can just afford to work through him learning on the job.

Some of the issues are things that have existed with both Brad and Ime too, but after watching the first 2 games of this series, it does feel like he’s not exactly sure who his guys are, and he seems in over his head. Especially against an elite coach like Spo.

If Boston loses the series, I wouldn’t be surprised if they made a move for Nurse.

Proud of these guys man.

Knowing what peices weve come to expect a championship caliber team to have, they’re definitely not supposed to be here, yet here they are and theyre THRIVING.

Easily the best nba story in years.

This sickening Jayson Tatum shot chart really does exemplify the "Modern NBA"...where nobody got a mid range game except for like 10 players including HIMmy Butler.
Screenshot_20230519_212329_Chrome.jpg

JT could be really good at a middy too with his height and athleticism. He just gotta try it out.

Did not see Cam in 2023/24 making the comeback but look at Killa :pimp:

New🔥Araab jawns + Killa Cam flowing gonna take me back to the glory days of high school when tall tees ruled the land.

they need a recurring segment on the show called "U MADDD!"

because of NT, that clip lived rent free in my mind for hella long

Interesting how both of the teams who are down 0-2 in the Conf Finals have rookie head coaches.

You got a better chance of reaching the summit of Mount Everest than you do coming back from an 0-2 deficit to win the Conf Finals :lol:

Screenshot_20230519_223310_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230519_222727_Chrome.jpg

this is why bad teams don’t stay bad forever. All it takes js one good GM/Player/Coach

Jimmy averages the most FTs in these playoffs at 10.1 (Ginnis was at 10.3) and the next closest remaining in the playoffs is Tatum at 6.9

Jimmy puts so much pressure on the refs by forcing the issue –he plays almost exclusively near the rim and attacks the basket like he doesn't see defenders.

doesnt flop or go foul hunt.. bruh's just a bully.

Im not a fan of either team but did not expect Boston to be down 0-2 and Miami going to the finals.
Denver's gonna have a hard time against them

Back
Top Bottom