The Official NBA Season Thread

Should read up on his comedy career and why he’s doing what he does now lol
Bruh...

Steezy Grossman​

John started making gross out videos in 2013 under the persona of Steezy Grossman.[3] In a 2013 video, John performed the Harlem Shake on a toilet and defecated on a naked friend.[3][4] When the video was unearthed by BuzzFeed News in 2019, John said, "at the time, I thought this sort of thing was funny, but really it was stupid and tasteless, and I regret having ever done it."[3] John used DMCA takedown notices to remove the video from social media and internet search engines.[5]

:sick::smh: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Told you. My three boys liked watching his stuff for a while and my wife researched him to see what his deal was lol.

Bro... :lol: :smh:
the-wire-shocked.gif

Don't you dare tell me to research Ms. Rachel :lol:
no-will-smith.gif

Shoutout to Lawrence Frank for forcing Morey to give into the non-Mann deal btw.

Someone photoshop some waves and an earring onto him

Mine will be 14 in November. He’s hanging in there, but he’s definitely starting to look and act old :frown:
You've really touched my emotions. My girl is just 8 years old, and she endured irreversible kidney failure due to Lyme disease. Although she's recovered from that, she's now experiencing seizures and developing DM. Recently, my boy fell ill, and after investing $5,000 in tests, the vets have diagnosed him with cancer, though they're uncertain about its exact location. I'm absolutely devastated. While my girl is approaching the life expectancy for a Boxer, my boy is only 5 years old.

Back
Top Bottom