The Official NBA Season Thread

vpdqz453zd021.png

lets be real,

she is using her body and ability to conceive a child, and the prospect of paying 18 years of child support.
as leverage to secure 100k from Anthony Edwards.

This isn't some teen mother in desperate situation, or anything like that. She wants 100k and she's using the propect of a baby to get it.

Which TBH that's fine, it's a free country, he finished inside of her.

but let's not frame this as something about "women should be supported and empowered"
this is an unseemly business deal gone bad. it has nothing to do with supporting or empowering women on either side.

IMG_7075.jpeg

100,000 - 500.00?

I hope she gotta pay taxes on that 100k. I’m calling Joe.
Not rolling with either of these.

having unprotected sex with random ig models = disreputable behaviour.

leveraging the prospect of a baby to get 100k USD = disreputable behaviour.

both disreputable acts.
if anything Ant should apologize for that.

we are just at the “do it in the playoffs” phase with Embiid. Everyone knows what he is this time of the year.
This happens every season. Embiid plays really well in the regular season. People pretend like he didn’t deserve any criticism. He gets gassed in the playoffs when defenders try harder and he ends up losing. Then he gets trashed again. Rinse and repeat. Same goes for Harden quitting in pivotal playoff games

Ant. ant is dumb for doing this.
fair play for her to press him and get 100k,

but we can all be honest that she's using the prospect of a baby to get 100k. she's not a victim who needs to be apologized to.
Tell that to Anthony Edwards

You seem to think there is some consensus in here about the apology that doesn't actually exist.

Secondly, reading the apology, seems like he is more apologizing for the way he talked to her.
Which was a bad look too. She is not a victim, but she is letting him off the hook financially for at minimum 10x the amount.

He could have conveyed the same message to her is a less flippant way, and looked like less of an ***.

So he has to over correct on the apology because it is a PR statement. And still, he had the option to stay quiet.

Tell that to Anthony Edwards

You seem to think there is some consensus in here about the apology that doesn't actually exist.

Secondly, reading the apology, seems like he is more apologizing for the way he talked to her.
Which was a bad look too. She is not a victim, but she is letting him off the hook financially for at minimum 10x the amount.

So he has to over correct on the apology because it is a PR statement.

He could have conveyed the same message to her is a less flippant way, and looked like less of an ***.

i wasn't commenting on the consensus in here. I was just commenting on Ant's apology statement which imo makes it seem like she's a victim.
mostly just the "support and empower" women line.

but ultimately you may be right, it might be the best to apologize PR wise.
but would I have framed differently and ditched the support and empower women line.

Anthony Edwards is going on a press run for his shoes.

He actions resulted in the creation of bad press at a bad time

So either he shuts up about it, or...

If he does talk about it, it is not like he can be honest. He can't be like "I got the sex worker pregnant because I engaged in unprotected sex with her. When she told me she was pregnant I panicked. And since I don't respect her, I felt no need to be polite toward her during our discussions regarding terminating the pregnancy for a large sum of money, and her hesitancy regarding about getting an abortion....I should have made better decisions."

Or you listen to your lawyer, agent, and publicist and let throw you under the bus in a statement.

I think he should have stayed quiet, but his statement was standard given he couldn't be upfront about the details of his stupidity in public.

You tryna sell shoes to kids. Eat the humble pie.

Last edited:
i wasn't commenting on the consensus in here. I was just commenting on Ant's apology statement which imo makes it seem like she's a victim.
mostly just the "support and empower" women line.

but ultimately you may be right, it might be the best to apologize PR wise.
but would I have framed differently and ditched the support and empower women line.
You also gotta remember this is Ant's PR 2nd strike

LGBTQ and Women

He's only one antisemitic comment for going for the cancelled olympics three peat

kobe-bryant-3peat.gif

Bro's superlatives gonna increase with every apology

Anthony Edwards is going on a press run for his shoes.

He actions resulted in the creation of bad press at a bad time

So either he shuts up about it

But if he does talk about it, it is not like he can be honest. He can't be like "I got the sex worker pregnant because I engaged in unprotected sex with her. When she told me she was pregnant I panic. And since I don't respect her, I felt no need to be respectful toward her during our discussions regarding terminating the pregnancy for a large sum of money, and her hesitancy regarding about getting an abortion....I should have made better decisions."

Or you listen to your lawyer, agent, and publicist and let throw you under the bus in a statement.

I think he should have stayed quiet, but his statement was standard given he couldn't be upfront about the details of his stupidity in public.
You probably right.

I would have stayed quiet I think tho, or gave a more ambiguous apology. But I forgot about the shoe press run.

What I really don't understand is how Ant doesn't get an NDA for the 100k.

Tbh this is a brilliant move on her part, she's basically has a dueling press run for her only fans.

Probably has an Adam22 No jumper interview booked.

lol at having such high expectations from Anthony Edwards. Fanboys really just mad he’s not untouchable anymore just like Ja and Zion.

Shorty likely hasn’t signed any NDAs or really isn’t moved by a measly 100 racks to the point of cooperation.

Ant hit a ant :sick::sick:

And he’s from the south so he’s seen all types of flavors. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, my cousin went to school with Hollywood Brown. I remind her everyday that she messed up our meal ticket :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could’ve been in the press box at Cardinals or Ravens games, smh.

Her best friend was dating a dude from the Buccaneers and he got them tickets to Tom Brady’s 700th touchdown pass game. Homey gave her friend $15,000 and she left him for another dude. Dude was stalking her and calling her job harassing the joint.

I remind my cousin everyday that she messed our bag up. I’m always telling her to get money out these dudes. Sorry, not sorry :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom