The Official NBA Season Thread

SmartSelect_20240614_200310_Chrome.jpg

Wait game 3 is a close out game? Basketball was different backt hen but I'm pretty sure it was still 7 game series.:D

All caught up in here now.

The Celtics getting their **** pushed all the way in tonight after all the discourse of their greatness, :lol:

Want them to go full goofy at home in Game 5 for chaos agent purpose but methinks they close IT out on Monday.

Nice stand by Luka and the Mavs tonight not to get swept at home.

Gonna need this type of effort if not more from the supporting cast on Monday to extend the series which EYE am highly doubtful of.

I was reminiscing about the '96 finals with a coworker yesterday, when the Bulls were up 3-0 and then Seattle (my western conference team) won the next two before the Bulls ended it in game 6. I think that is kinda best case scenario here, but it was nice to at least see the Celtics fail one more time. It's late and I need to go to sleep.

I was reminiscing about the '96 finals with a coworker yesterday, when the Bulls were up 3-0 and then Seattle (my western conference team) won the next two before the Bulls ended it in game 6. I think that is kinda best case scenario here, but it was nice to at least see the Celtics fail one more time. It's late and I need to go to sleep.
That’s the all-time great Bulls team you’re talking about, right :nerd:

Where Jordan shot 41% from the field and Pippen was 34% ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom