The Official NBA Season Thread

They got 1st team All domestic violence back.

If Melo stays healthy they could be in play in mix... Which isn't saying much :lol:
Yeah I guess I just feel like they’re gonna be somewhere in the 12-15 range in the East :lol:

Would need some major injuries to other teams to be better than that IMO.

Glad to see over the weekend Taylor FINALLY started getting her flowers in this thread after the touching moment with Bianka :nthat:Having said that…
Margot is the elitist of elite milk
Avg.

ScarJo >>>>
Average is crazy. Cakes flat but waist and face are elite.

Calling Margot Robbie average is WILD. Her and Scarlett Johansson are both all-timers IMHO. Arguing about one of the other is like the Kobe/Steph or Jordan/Bron debates tbh. It’s just a matter of preference.

I am not about to go to bat for Margot’s (or ScarJo’s for the matter) cakes doe. Margot is only 5’6” so she doesn’t meet the criteria for vertical mass and ScarJo is even shorter.

Yeah I guess I just feel like they’re gonna be somewhere in the 12-15 range in the East :lol:

Would need some major injuries to other teams to be better than that IMO.
“12-15 range in the East” is a really nice way to say bottom of the barrel :lol:

“12-15 range in the East” is a really nice way to say bottom of the barrel :lol:
Haha I was looking at the standings from last season and that’s where I wound up :lol:

I think Detroit, Indiana, and Orlando will all be better than last.

Toronto and Washington probably worse. Brooklyn too.

Charlotte’s record will likely be better, but not sure it helps them a ton in the standing.

Question time...

Current player under 30 yrs old who is most likely to be 'consensus' Top 10 All time by the time they are done??

I am not sure how likely Giannis is to be ‘consensus’ Top 10 but he has the best odds right now by far. He already has a solid base of individual accolades:
-1X FMVP
-2X MVP (B2B)
-1X DPOY (same year as one of his MVPS)
-5X 1st Team All-NBA
-2X 2nd Team All-NBA
-4X 1st Team All-Defense
-1X 2nd Team All-Defense
-7X AS

And he doesn’t eem turn 29 until December :sick: Jokic turns 29 in February ‘2024 but he’s a bit behind because he blossomed later and won’t have the defensive accolades (despite the impact he has on that end if you watch and know the game).

Luka has a pretty strong resume thus far with 4 first team All-NBA by age 24. Will eventually need to win an MVP or two and a chip though.

For his age though he’s further ahead of Yanni and Joker. Bron as well.

Since there isn't even a consensus top 10 as of today it seems kind of difficult to say anyone under 30 in this era will boot someone out for sure

Giannis is like a quasi Hakeem- if he gets another title or two I'm assuming he will surpass him... but Hakeem isn't even consensus top 10 so yeah

Seems like the Bucks are trending down but should have a legitimate shot at a title still this season

Jokic got off to a late start but could see him trend up just due to his skill set. Defense be dambed. Their front office is shrewd for the most part and proven to spend a lot of money. Assuming he is a life long Nugget he is set up to compete for an All-Time place

Luka has a pretty strong resume thus far with 4 first team All-NBA by age 24. Will eventually need to win an MVP or two and a chip though.

Luka Ball is a lil worrisome if I'm being honest in regards to winning a whole championship. He and the org or any org that acquires him gotta figure some stuff out

Luka Ball is a lil worrisome if I'm being honest in regards to winning a whole championship. He and the org or any org that acquires him gotta figure some stuff out

Luka certainly came to mind and he is ahead of his where his current peers in the under 30 group and those on most All-Time Top 10 lists were at 24 years old when it comes to individual accolades.

I am just not sure if he will win the multiple championships that would be required for him to crack that list.

Given how hard it is to win a championship+FMVP and the fact that Yanni and Joker have already done so gives them the clear edge to me TODAY. Could change in 5 years when Luka is their age but right now he would have be the third behind them in terms of likelihood which is how the conversation was framed.

Luka has to show me that he’s committed to his dad and being the leader our country needs right now. LUKA Don Jr

Avg.

ScarJo >>>>

Average? trippin

1691335603138.png

You pretty much need insane accolades to have a chance to crack the top 10. Luka having like 9-10 first teams by 30 would be pretty wild. But like I said, the MVP and chip will absolutely have to be there.

Yanni would be who I ultimately have my money on though.

Back
Top Bottom