The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

I started supporting the Lakers when I was a kid living in the Caribbean. Almost 30 years ago.

When I lived in the DMV, I supported the Wizards and went to their games even though they were one of the worse team in the league. Sat in the nose bleeds because that is all I could afford. When I left the state, I stopped supporting them.

I started supporting the Suns when they were the worst team in the league because it was the only games my broke *** could see in grad school.

And I want team in Vegas, so I could support a local team

I also go to Aces games, and donate tickets to charities so middle school kids can go see them play

Hell I even bought damn near season tickets to the G-League Ignite

But sure....

giphy.gif

But Cool

I don't give a **** about anything you say about anything.

So we are in a good place right now

Great place.

You’re coming at me with a list that has the Miami Heat in the top 5. Come on man. These attendance lists are skewed because of prices. Dallas are number one they’re the cheapest tickets in the league.

I’m talking about the culture.

You know damn right probably evenTulane is more at cared about than the Pelicans.
The numbers don’t lie bruh and no one cares about Tulane like that here…SU,Gramling,LSU & Dillard are the only schools care about here outside of the high schools,3 of em aren’t even in NOLA

LeGM signing off on the Rust trade set us back
Da Robfather fixed it only to see darvin ham keep his hands in his pockets
Nah I’m not rolling with the LeGm narrative. Pelinka gets a paycheck too and has final say. If he was competent in his role he would have said no. They’ve told Bron no before.

JHS, picking THT over Caruso, hiring Vogel over Lue, hiring Ham, never getting AD frontcourt support etc. is all on Pelinka and ownership.

Nah I’m not rolling with the LeGm narrative. Pelinka gets a paycheck too and has final say. If he was competent in his role he would have said no. They’ve told Bron no before.

JHS, picking THT over Caruso, hiring Vogel over Lue, hiring Ham, never getting AD frontcourt support etc. is all on Pelinka and ownership.
I *think* the Lue situation and not re-signing Caruso were Jeanie's fault. She wanna nickel and dime her way to profits while still competing for rings.

still not sure if it was worth the dame trade for jrue...but regardless doc was a terrible pickup for the bucks

The college team tribalism is weird. That much is true.

I’ve just met way too many people in my life who said “I like Basketball but I just don’t like the NBA. I watch NCAA”…

Wait what? :lol:

You don’t like watching the best players on the planet in this SPORT compete?

Back
Top Bottom