The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Is Jokic the first undisputed best player in the league since 2014 LeBron?

Between then and now, you could make cases for Bron, Curry, Durant, Giannis, Kawhi at a given time but right now it seems indisputable.
I would say undisputed for the past 3-4 years. they were just unlucky that the team then didn't progress thru the finals during the bubble or when Curry went insane during their last championship run.

I would say undisputed for the past 3-4 years. they were just unlucky that the team then didn't progress thru the finals during the bubble or when Curry went insane during their last championship run.
I feel like Giannis was the best at the start of last season (2022-23),but Jokic got the crown.

IMG_0408.jpeg

Dudes a warrior and you got haters that stay hating on him

I dont even gotta say no names he proved it last night

Hence embiid not looking into the lights/camera post game and also as to why you seen him with shades on before and after the games
I agree, you can tell he's not at his best, yet he's still out there giving it his all. I think he's risking too much, you have to applaud him for his effort. I hope he's fine longterm!

I agree, you can tell he's not at his best, yet he's still out there giving it his all. I think he's risking too much, you have to applaud him for his effort. I hope he's fine longterm!

Risking waaaay too much

He legit needs help to offset the offense a bit

I expect role players to step up at home. Hopefully

They make fun of his shooting % but at least he has balls to try. It was 2v5 end game with just maxey/embiid

Maxey made me a fan.

Brunson needs to wake up. These are shots he usually hits and he's getting to his spots.

We're just straight up out working them though.

Is Jokic the first undisputed best player in the league since 2014 LeBron?

Between then and now, you could make cases for Bron, Curry, Durant, Giannis, Kawhi at a given time but right now it seems indisputable.

yup,

undisputed best player belt since 1959

Russell (59-63)
Wilt (67)
Kareem (72-81)
Moses (82-83)
Bird (85-86)
Magic (87-88 )
Jordan (88-98 )
Shaq (00-03)
Lebron (07-15)
Jokic (22-now)

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Will never understand why folks bring up Jordan after stuff like this. Man was a sideshow when he was playing at this point in a horrendously bad East.

Jordan was amazing. It’s fine to leave that man in the past though. Don’t have to make stuff up about him like not complaining about the refs to prop him up :lol:
Woke up to MJ/Bron debates?

First Take Syndrome is real
snoop (1).png

Back
Top Bottom