The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Nobody gonna call okc on Bazley? A hyper athletic 6’9 switchable defender who can even also rim protect that okc don’t want anyways. I guarantee you a trash 2nd rd pick will get it done
He will get a 2nd life somewhere, but he's done in OKC.
He got OutWorked by every player drafted after him....he needs to be gone.

Was hoping for Naz Reid but Muscala is fine too, especially if you’re only giving up Justin jackson and some 2nds.

Hope we can sign a wing in the buyout market

They won't. But trying to figure out how the Suns would get Kyrie within their cap space, if the suspicion holds.
Kyrie re-signs with Dallas, makes a stink in December about being un-happy and gets his way to Phoenix. Maybe throws in swap rights because they can't trade firsts because of the KD trade.

I have no idea what any of these players are worth. when People say 2 or 3 first rounders I’m not even sure what that means. Unprotected picks vs protected picks are a huge difference.
It's a difference, for sure - but it still locks you solidly into not being able to make another move with draft capital regardless.

So if you're giving up three 1s for either of them, you're all-in.
Why would Dallas agree to a sign and trade w/ Kyrie going to the Suns for Chris Paul?
They won't.

But it's damn nice leverage for a deal with the Lakers to include that last pick to keep him from Phoenix.

Back
Top Bottom