The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Kerr looking like an on CBB coach who won’t adapt to the roster he has. Seniority preferences and system inflexibility are going to hamper an already limited roster. My dog wavycrocket wavycrocket been quiet :lol:
Probably unrelated to the Warriors woes, but in the last week I’ve gotten like 7 e-mails with “Coach Kerr”’s name on them about making contributions to multiple political campaigns.
(I need to be a little more aggressive about find the unsubscribe link for these kind of things).

I wonder if anyone else getting them is sending responsive messages like “I’ll contribute if you start giving Moody more minutes”?

Winnng that 4th ring was the gift and the curse because it made them lean into keeping the core together which had no future beyond that one season which I’d argue was one of the weakest teams to ever win a ring but obviously they won another ring. Can’t devalue that no matter what.

Honestly, they should probably trade Steph and start the rebuild process cause I don’t think there is a real way out of mediocrity here. But don’t think Steph or the team wants to trade their GOAT.

I like maxey being extra aggressive with no embiid but he needs to look to facilitate alil more when embiid misses games

3 dimes aint cutting it

Tobias 0-2 from 3 is ****ing pathetic - SHOOT MORE 3s YOU BUM

They will tomorrow because Boston shoots like 40 per game

Personally, it's dope if a player spends his entire career with a team, much less three players.

Gotta take the bad with the good. But if this was someone like Ainge in charge, he'd have already shipped everyone off or shop them aggressively.

there’s still time to fix this
B05F5B00-6134-4652-A8C5-2E23058FD15A.jpeg

Do you think a 1:1 ratio for the GOAT PG is acceptable?

Feel like any other “point guard” would absolutely be called out for this. Ice Tray, Hali, Lamelo, SGA, Fox, Luka, Harden, etc.

I’m certainly not saying he isn’t having a great season as a scorer. His efficiency is fantastic. Just not bringing much else to the table.

Obviously the turnovers are trash. Averaging 4 less potential assists last year. They added a pure PG that doesn’t want to shoot catch and shoot jumpers. Klay is shooting career lows. Wiggins playing like trash. Up until last week week the only guys to crack 20 weren’t even brothas

We don’t need another WASHED KING WASHED KING

Probably unrelated to the Warriors woes, but in the last week I’ve gotten like 7 e-mails with “Coach Kerr”’s name on them about making contributions to multiple political campaigns.
(I need to be a little more aggressive about find the unsubscribe link for these kind of things).

I wonder if anyone else getting them is sending responsive messages like “I’ll contribute if you start giving Moody more minutes”?
gmail has a native report and unsubscribe button

Klay should understand he ain’t getting no max but he’s too delusional and will take it personal.

Back
Top Bottom