The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Already and Laura Izibor too (youtube her lives she can really sing and plays instruments) but she made me mad when she went on one of them soap operas and let then make her literally white (she’s biracial with a Jamaican dad and wears a fro)

And Alina Baraz and Alex Isley too

My 8 y/o daughter calls everyone including her female friends/cousins bro. At least she’s not saying the n word tho so I’ll allow it.
Alina Baraz and Alex Isley are :pimp: :pimp:

I'll have to check out Laura Izbor

The biggest issue is that Steph has no help. Klay is done. The first title was in 2015, this was a long run. It's fine that it's ending. Age comes for everyone
Compounding this is they always have multiple guys on the court who are exclusively looking to pass the ball no matter how much space they have :lol:

This mindset is killing them right now. They have two dudes on the court at all times who think like this.

Compounding this is they always have multiple guys on the court who are exclusively looking to pass the ball no matter how much space they have :lol:

This mindset is killing them right now. They have two dudes on the court at all times who think like this.

Dude doesn’t even want to be a THREAT to score :lol: :lol: :lol:

Draymond has a slick way of trying to absolve himself from having scoring responsibilities. What about the times when Steph’s not in the game or when Steph’s hurt.

Draymond had the key for a whole season and folded. Didn’t even want to play. Draymond knows how to duck from issues

Wonder if the league will make some tweaks to the IST going forward. The players & coaches don't seem to like the point differential tie breaker but not sure what else they could do there.

Because the Knicks got the wild card spot, they will have to play the Bucks & potentially Celtics five times this season while the Heat (I think) got the Raptors & Hawks for their two flex games. Since all the games count towards your record, I wonder if a team would value two easier games more than IST contention.

It was written y’all.

I was lowkey criticized during my mid year review for me and my teams spending. I been traveling a **** ton this fall and have made a point to stay at Holiday Inns.

The worst part about business travel is receipts over $75 because you can’t always have some else procure them. So I called the IHG line and the woman was super nice. She then asked me if I wanted to talk to someone about vacation packages. I politely agreed. Dude said I was a new and valued member and they have 12 resorts around the country that they wanted to invite me to. $250 for four days - not per night but total and you get a refund at the end :wow:

Vegas was one of them. I was hesitant at first but he dropped it to $199. I had to cop for next week. I been conjuring up fake business trip scenarios all day and figuring out who is going to be the fall man that I said I stayed over the weekend to hang with :lol:

I can actually change and do something nice with my girl in Williamsburg,VA, Myrtle Beach, SC, NOLA or take the famb to Orlando (I’m allowed 4-8 guests) but there is too much writing on the wall here with the timing.

Bron and BBLs? Phoenix and PAWGs? Too much to turn down.

Related to use of slang, my new job in NorCal has had the indirect result of putting more frequently in proximity of much younger people because: (1) my apartment up here is basically on the Santa Clara University campus; and (2) I take the bus too and from work a lot in an effort to reduce my personal carbon footprint and County of Santa Clara employees have access to a free public transit pass.

It’s wild and hilarious to me how teenage/20-something girls use the word “bro” these days. Was next to a group of girls on the bus, probably like 14-ish, they talked to each other like me and my male friends did in junior high and high school :lol:
How you liking it up north? I gotta make it to the bay in 24

And yes everybody is “bro” to the yougins, it’s weird to me :lol:

Wonder if the league will make some tweaks to the IST going forward. The players & coaches don't seem to like the point differential tie breaker but not sure what else they could do there.

Because the Knicks got the wild card spot, they will have to play the Bucks & potentially Celtics five times this season while the Heat (I think) got the Raptors & Hawks for their two flex games. Since all the games count towards your record, I wonder if a team would value two easier games more than IST contention.

Just go by the current standings in the league like Candace suggested. Would probably have to move it back a couple weeks though.

The IST will be like Europa League soon.

as the ist evolves i think it'd be great to incorporate other incentives aside from cash like perhaps an automatic playoff spot, eligibility for first round draft pick, contract amnesty, free kia electric vehicles 🤣

I had this discussion in the group chat Tuesday, but the slang terms for guns >>>>>>

Blicky stands alone at the top followed by all references to tools and household items (the word tool itself, ratchet, hammer, etc)

Even shorthand for guns is fire. If I say I got a 9 everyone knows I have a gun.

Group it by divisions to further prioritize/emphasize division importance. Makes it easier to know who's in which group for the average fan too.

And maybe instead of point differential, I've heard go by quarters won instead. Winning team at the end gets a half game bump in the standings. Yes it'll look weird at the end of year standings, but that's a juicy prize to go with the prize money.

Last edited:
I had this discussion in the group chat Tuesday, but the slang terms for guns >>>>>>

Blicky stands alone at the top followed by all references to tools and household items (the word tool itself, ratchet, hammer, etc)

Even shorthand for guns is fire. If I say I got a 9 everyone knows I have a gun.

Bet you like the Drakes slang the best huh >D

Back
Top Bottom