The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Ye would say he would be in space right now if it wasn't for da space lasers.

And we know who controls the lasers...
haiku-kanye-gotcha-v0-gKbvw-KdDaI23uPYeXrpfk89dOBznYPUoLzAzajL0KY.jpg

lmao why dont u mess wit freeze freeze
freeze honestly has a good point
I have no issue with dude, generally, I'm cool with freeze freeze but he always has some weird ultra-hater **** to say about Bron. That goes beyond reasonable. Why go down the rabbit hole?

Like what point does he have right now? My point was all things considered Bron should have escalated the situation verbally

His pushback to that is to nitpick the example insult I have to claim it was soft because Ime Udoka clearly didn't want his family around, otherwise, he would not have cheated

Which to me is an dumb thing to say. First, no one can read his Ime's mind. And secondly, I'm pretty sure a lot of men cheat even though the don't want the consequences of getting caught cheating. If I were to guess, Ime would have preferred not to face any consequences for his cheating, including still having unfettered access to his child. Like most men would prefer.

But he took it as some defense of Bron, so he wants to start an argument over that. I don't care. If I really matched his energy, he would not like it.

I simply don't wish to engage with the silly, pointless hater **** today.

Last edited:
Folks in here working themselves into shoots and cannot distinguish a work from a shoot.
Embrace debate!

Ben Simmons career is over. Bruh collect that disability check n go sit down some more!

Udoka wit the heat for bron huh!? *no pun intended*

These Laker girls got some thighs and hips
Team Vertical Mass or nah?

More like…
Michael_Jordan_Dancing_Cabo_San_Lucas.jpg

Y'all only accelerated my package to hell today :lol:

Good name.

Don’t worry Luka she’ll never remember :lol:

Baby and dog name debates over the past few days have been aggressive. I was so frustrated I pitched Rusty for a boy and my girl hit me with the
1701640820098.gif

I love you RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . Changed the entire game. We back on my playing field now :lol:

Yall broke as hell, me and storm2006 storm2006 just joined a spaceship racing league

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is why we need an NT Pod.

Baby and dog name debates over the past few days have been aggressive. I was so frustrated I pitched Rusty for a boy and my girl hit me with the
1701640820098.gif

I love you RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . Changed the entire game. We back on my playing field now :lol:

They working with some

1701640820098.gif

I’ll do a guest spot for an episode.

The NBA really needs to focus on improving the quality of League Pass streams.

The mobile app is the only version that only functions reasonably well

The TV app is slow, and I get errors all the time. So much so I have to unplug my TV so it does a hard reboot, or else no game will load

NBA.com takes forever to load games.

ESPN, Max, Bally Sports, and Spectrum websites all load quicker.

Back
Top Bottom