The Official NBA Thread: Lakers Fire Darvin Ham

Fam if Embiid had Steph’s career, he’d have a statue bigger than rocky

We’ve seen Steph outplay MVPs when it mattered most. You see what he is on the scouting report. Even with blowing a 3-1 lead. You also seen KD hasn’t won a playoff series without curry since leaving too.

You like to lean on the front runner stuff but again, Embiid in the playoffs isn’t trolling. He isn’t spitting like HHH. No crotch chops. Cause he’s been coming up short. And there isn’t anyone to blame this year if he again melts in the 4th.
Steph Curry got carried by KD twice... Idc how many times KD won without him. The fact of the matter is that when they were both on the same team, it was painfully obvious who the big dog was. Steph's a front-runner, he's exactly what y'all used to try to claim Bron was. Embiid is usually injured in the playoffs so that's why I'm not harsh on him.

Book and starting either 🤷🏿‍♂️

All the OGs not getting their spots taken for this last run

I get closing with KD.. doubt kawhi actually goes and gets replaced

But should mix up young and old have Lebron and steph as starters.. then Kd and book come in with jrue

Steph Curry got carried by KD twice... Idc how many times KD won without him. The fact of the matter is that when they were both on the same team, it was painfully obvious who the big dog was. Steph's a front-runner, he's exactly what y'all used to try to claim Bron was. Embiid is usually injured in the playoffs so that's why I'm not harsh on him.

Bron took a team to the finals at 22. Embiid is 30. So let’s stop that conversation there

Lue will tell you in Cleveland everything was geared towards containing Steph even with KD. Steph just won a title 2 years ago. KD has ran from the grind twice since.

Quick,cue up 3 historic Embiid playoff games for me. I got time. It’s raining.

Zion, Stringer injured in the Play-in, Embiid hurt now and Kiwi's status for tomorrow is uncertain.

These playoffs finna be a war of attrition. :smh:

Bron took a team to the finals at 22. Embiid is 30. So let’s stop that conversation there

Lue will tell you in Cleveland everything was geared towards containing Steph even with KD. Steph just won a title 2 years ago. KD has ran from the grind twice since.

Quick,cue up 3 historic Embiid playoff games for me. I got time. It’s raining.
So your argument is more narratives? I watch games homie. But I'm done with this convo. All this negative juju you putting out got Himbiid injured.:smh:

Embiid is usually injured in the playoffs so that's why I'm not harsh on him.
Damn man... The basketball Gods knew they created a cheat code with Embiid so the only to balance it out was to make him injury prone. Hope it's not serious

Back
Top Bottom