The Official NBA Thread

Wait ..which one?

Super team ring 1?
Super team ring 2?
Family man snitch ring?
Mickey Donald Daisy Goofy Minnie and Pluto ring?
That’s one more ring that I have. 0 of LEBBYWINKS’ rings are legit. I will also add that the only championship that I recognize is when this squad won it.

IMG_1475.jpeg

NBA since then has been a joke and no one is legit.

Weird to think that LeBron and his son will likely share the court in 2024

Lot of next season will be speculation on how LeBron and teams will maneuver to secure both of them

All of whatever is going to come with that is about 5-7 months away... kind of nuts

What were they to do about that though? Everyone rested/got healthy during that stretch, not just Bron/lakers.
Well, nothing. They resumed the season. Cool. Doesn't mean everything was all normal compared to every other Season/Playoff before it

Well, nothing. They resumed the season. Cool. Doesn't mean everything was all normal compared to every other Season/Playoff before it
Doesn’t mean anyone was at a competitive disadvantage though either and everyone was on the same level playing field.

it also wasn’t normal for everyone in general during that time. Do we all get an asterisk? Lol

Kinda hyped this 76ers/Celtics game.
Think Philly ties it up going back to Boston.

Need Maxey or Harden to show up though.

The one silver lining I see for the Sixers is that even though they played like absolute crap (other than Embiid), they were very much well with it striking distance.

If Harden, Maxey or even Tobias had an average game, they could have won game 3.

Could totally see the Cs having one of their low energy stinkers given they already picked one up on the road.

Should be another double digit victory if they don’t play with their meat though.

That was part of your argument for a giant asterisk no?
When did I say it wasn't an even playing field for everyone

The season stopped for months. Resumed with completely different circumstances than anything in history. Playing on the road, I'd say, is a big part of the Playoffs, big factor that was removed from the equation

Yes everyone played under the same circumstances but it's still a huge change from the norm

Lakers got screwed out of their home court advantage still won the title.

That 2020 team was so damn good.
Whenever they ran Caruso/Kcp/Bron/AD lineups they were damn near unbeatable.
Thing is I'm not railing against the Lakers or taking shots at them

I'm taking a broad perspective of that season/Playoffs/Bubble

When did I say it wasn't an even playing field for everyone

The season stopped for months. Resumed with completely different circumstances than anything in history. Playing on the road, I'd say, is a big part of the Playoffs, big factor that was removed from the equation

Yes everyone played under the same circumstances but it's still a huge change from the norm

What about the 2011-12 season?

The 98-99 season?

And what do we do when teams are missing their 2nd and 3rd best players?

Back
Top Bottom