The Official NBA Thread

trash-computer.gif

Agreed.

Kenzie's reply when you click the twitter link do. :emoji_eyes:

raps got screwed on Quickleys 6th foul rather then giving up the 23 FTs in the 4th (at least 8 from intentional foul at the end what dont they get?) + Poetl out and raps had thad young on AD lol

Dogfight all year

1B546693-CBEE-4686-BFB4-B3D502D682DD.jpeg

Finally got some help thanks to Minny. Could be tied for 4th by end-o-nite w/ Indy and Mia.

Atl likely provides zero help trying to catch the ‘6ers but anything can happen🤞

Bucks looking shaky af too. Feels like at least one of the them is giving up that 2/3 seed at this rate.

Scottie Barnes face of the league?

Must be two types of leagues.
A classic case of things being taken out of context. Who are we to assert that Barnes can't evolve into one of the league's prominent figures? He's performing impressively at the moment, and it's not far-fetched to envision him as a key player. So, why is the coach being ridiculed?

Refs had the Lakers ML tonight
I didn’t see the game last night so won’t comment on that, but the officiating generally has been so trash this season that I’m genuinely starting to wonder if some these refs have gone Donaghy.

Cus AD and the Lakers went to the rim cus Raps center was out. And they were down and played the foul game. Context.

You Lakers fans are being way too emo about this right now. Lakers fans were in here talking about how what they saw were bad calls.

Regardless that’s not even the point rn. It’s a league wide issue rn.

There is something inherently wrong with this league and the officiating.

Refs should've swallowed their whistle on the offensive foul that AD drew that would've tied the game. And maybe call a foul if there was significant contact on the Barnes dunk on Christie. I think there was a foul that Reaves drew, but that might've been legit, but just a super late whistle.

Scottie Barnes was Rookie of the year

All signs point him being a future all-star

Saying he’s one of the future faces of the league is not THAT big of a stretch

A little bit sure

Refs should've swallowed their whistle on the offensive foul that AD drew that would've tied the game. And maybe call a foul if there was significant contact on the Barnes dunk on Christie. I think there was a foul that Reaves drew, but that might've been legit, but just a super late whistle.
I get that towards the end some Raptors fouls were intentional to stretch the clock and AD was going inside with Poeltl out. Fine.

But 23-2 in the 4th is wild anyway you slice it.

The review and flop on quickly for the 6th, flop on AD for the “moving screen” on Barrett, the non calls for Scottie,

AD had more FT than the entire Raptors team all-game.

Refs determined the game more than the players

Back
Top Bottom