The Official NBA Thread

Folks who hate on the Cheesecake Factory are culinary hot take artists. The menu is as thick as encyclopedia and has something for literally everybody. Probably the only restaurant that I can honestly claim has no holes in its menu. There is no way someone can't find something that tickles their fancy there.

Louisana Pasta Chicken my ****. Portion is huge too.

No olive garden slander. The first restaurant I remember going to when I came to the states was an Olive Garden. They were so nice to us and it was pretty obvious that we didn't have it like that based on how impressed we were with the concept of an Olive Garden. Server was mad nice. I had swordfish. Will never forget it.

only time i step into the OG is when momma Self wants to go

as for cheesecake factory, mall adjacent locations are thee worst. the Redondo Beach location is where i prefer to go ( but very rarely )

Lol y'all think Michigan is Detroit. Detroit is one city. Oakland county is one of the richest in the country. All players live in Birmingham and Bloomfield hills. I lived down the street from Drummond and Stanley for years. They lived together. And some red wings and tigers. My area is really nice there.

Don't let the news make you think Michigan is Detroit.

Arizona is just phx, desert, 120°, cheesecake factory, Scottsdale and desert/grand canyon. Keep it a bean.
Southfield got some baddies too :pimp:, where the joints go once they get a lil bag

A few months ago we ended up at Olive Garden in Hawaii of all places. We joked on ourselves that we took a 10 hour flight to end up eating there (hadn’t been there on the mainland in yearssss lol).

But it was convenient to the side of the island we were on that day, and I’ll be damned if that ravioli wasn’t ****ing delicious. :lol: :pimp:

Breadsticks and salad there are immune from slander, btw.

I don’t like Cheesecake Factory or Olive Garden. Getting my osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh on today. Olive Garden I went for the first time my junior prom and don’t think I finished anything besides breadsticks. Cheesecake Factory is the Taylor Swift of restaurants.

The coastal people are typically louder about distaste for places they’ve never even been though
Hmmmm idk bout this…You hear more from folks in Montana or Indiana complaining about “liberal hell holes” on the coasts and blue states these days than anything else

Also, Cheesecake Factory is average on its best day…My moms had a phase where PF/cheesecake type spots was her go to restaurants and I dreaded anytime she wanted to go out to eat :lol: :smh:

Don’t think I been to Cheesecake since high school. Nothing against it though, just more interesting options around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom