The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

class at 4 but i'll be on around 4:45ish, also idk really cause the schools net has been trippin lately kickin me of and stuff

ok im sorry im gonna advance it. it's been a week. if u lose in the sim then well chalk this up to a suspect bcs season
laugh.gif

I don't know what else they want me to do!!! i havent advanced in a week, dudes took 5 days to play, played and apparently neither of them came back todynasty hq to log the results so it didnt save. and ive had ecook on auto since earlier and it still isnt done. it's a damn shame but what do they want meto do, i keep asking dudes to redo it so he can get the w but still nothing.

he has the better team anyway and hes home so he should win on the sim...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yo, if shots and cook can wait until next sun/mon i can play....
Nope. I will be in Kentucky for the Derby ALL week, Saturday the 25th - Sunday May 3rd

Hopefully we can get to my last user game of the season vs OU before i leave but if not then just sim i guess =\.

As far as my dyn goes... no ones really been playing their games anyways soooo...

laugh.gif
i'm ghost (for spring fling weekend) from thursday-monday so same deal. I'm going to try to advance every night this week til then.

So next advance late this evening, then tomorrow, then thursday morning. so shots, your big12 conference championship game should be on weds night.

My dude MA81 jumpin out the fryin pan and into the fire.
Movin to the Big XII south at the end of this season. (Texas A&M)
He says he's comin after The Longhorns player base and gonna run the state

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That mean that Kush is gon' have the BigXII North on lock, Unless KU completes their turnaround.

Bring it on Aggies
devil.gif

Kush wont beat PND.

I got my $ on Kansas.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Do you know how many times I have beaten Kush in these KU/NEB Matchups? Did Kush come back yet?

And about that transformation...yea...my last game vs the cpu I saw a GLARING hole in my team and it's not something I could even scheme around

Theone, I should be on tonight if you wanna run. My fault about you messaging me before, I leave my PS3 in my living room cuz my roommates like playing COD4and GH:Metallica

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif
i'm ghost (for spring fling weekend) from thursday-monday so same deal. I'm going to try to advance every night this week til then.

So next advance late this evening, then tomorrow, then thursday morning. so shots, your big12 conference championship game should be on weds night.
Aight hopefully ill be able to play... i got a wild big project to pull outta my $$# tomorrow so well see whats goin on around 9 or 10

Originally Posted by dreClark

SMH @ EA trying to jerk me in my game against OSU

(-_-)

They be on that bull +*%%.

south carolina's back up QB went 22/34 against me. the 12 incompletions were either picks or bat downs (with two throw aways.)

They had 0 drops and dude was sitting in the pocket cozy as %%#@, not to mention breaking every other tackle when i got to him. I love how on heisman nomatter who the qb is, he turns into Tom Brady.

and they need to do something about d backs and linebackers stopping on a dime and either changing direction like they have 0 knee cartilage or leaping 20 feetin the air to pick the ball off.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That mean that Kush is gon' have the BigXII North on lock, Unless KU completes their turnaround.

Bring it on Aggies
devil.gif

Kush been M.I.A. so after I repeat as national champ the south is mine. (After maybe 2 years of getting some good players lol)

Dre got WORKED
laugh.gif

Son, 90 yard runs...

I see u fell victim to the good ole slippery pig missed tackle a few times. perhaps THE worst thing about this game. the ole about to make a tackle, stumbleand break stride and end up 5 yrds behind the ball carrier
sick.gif

Dre got WORKED
laugh.gif

Son, 90 yard runs...

I see u fell victim to the good ole slippery pig missed tackle a few times. perhaps THE worst thing about this game. the ole about to make a tackle, stumble and break stride and end up 5 yrds behind the ball carrier
sick.gif

my 4.9 running full back (i forget what team but we were playing with MAC teams) did that to my boys LBs for about 40-50 yards for a TD.

they stumbled behind him at least 7 times.

Son threw the controller across the room stood up and unplugged the xbox so i couldn't save the highlight
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom