The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

1st yr as Ducks or 2nd???

This is gonna be the 2nd straight yr (and 4 time overall) I get jerked and not let in the BCS Title game in TheOne's Dynasty

smh.gif

In 6 yrs of this Dynasty, Ive finished the season in the BCS #2 four times and once as #1 ...
smh.gif
1st year, it sucks cause i got switched to em after like week 4 and i was putting in madddddd recruiting with VT but i came away with thechampionship so that's all that matters, and now i have the best QB in the game, can anyone say repeat?

l3762250.jpg

In State Rivalryweek comin up Men,

we're 10-2 vs our lil brothers from Norman, this is routine for us.
we gonan rock the all whites
c5.JPG

we gonna win, and we takin they broads
oklahoma_girl.jpg

638922.jpg

Gunna this *%%$+ won on a 20+ yard throw to the end zone on 3rd down with 6 seconds left and no TOs for either team. when he hurried up for it instead of justtaking the tie, with the fg i spazzed cuz i didnt expect it and had the wrong personnel on the field.

my safety gets his hands on it and bats it away and a second wr comes out of nowhere and catches it and walks into the endzone.

i normally dont care bout this game, but i nearly lost it.

31-27
smh.gif

This is gonna be the 2nd straight yr (and 4 time overall) I get jerked and not let in the BCS Title game in TheOne's Dynasty

smh.gif

In 6 yrs of this Dynasty, Ive finished the season in the BCS #2 four times and once as #1 ...
smh.gif
That's what you get you ol' runnin' up the score....Theone, UT needs to come to Morgantown next year
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Gunna this *%%$+ won on a 20+ yard throw to the end zone on 3rd down with 6 seconds left and no TOs for either team. when he hurried up for it instead of just taking the tie, with the fg i spazzed cuz i didnt expect it and had the wrong personnel on the field.

my safety gets his hands on it and bats it away and a second wr comes out of nowhere and catches it and walks into the endzone.

i normally dont care bout this game, but i nearly lost it.

31-27
smh.gif

It was designed, and thanks for giving me only 3 homes games...lmao 5 straight games on the road vs top 15 teams....nice

Originally Posted by paidndade

smh.gif

smh.gif
That's what you get you ol' runnin' up the score....Theone, UT needs to come to Morgantown next year
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Booked.
l3762250.jpg

In State Rivalryweek comin up Men,

we're 10-2 vs our lil brothers from Norman, this is routine for us.
we gonan rock the all whites
c5.JPG

we gonna win, and we takin they broads
oklahoma_girl.jpg

638922.jpg

BobStoopsCHS.jpg

brian-bosworth-1985-86.jpg

weekend-previewx.jpg

loftonbedlam.jpg

Nah but the way its set up, I wont be able to reach the title game, Utep, BYU, Michigan and UCLA all are ahead of me

TheOne, u gotta start makin scheds better son. make those top NON BCS teams play some games vs USers.

thats how I do it for DD.
UTEP is ranked liek 4th but they gotta play Dre next week I think, so they gonna be eliminated
I played SD state and I think I had one of yall play like Utah, ND, and BYU

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

My recruiting game is gonna suck while yours is gonna thrive you have like 9 homes games.....
I have 5 home games...

and I really didn't mean to onl give you 4 or 5 (I'm pretty sure yo have 5.)

when i set the schedules I decide the user home/away games based on who's playing who. We had so many teams on autopilot I had to backload the user gameswhich is why some people have a lot of away games at the end of the year. With you I gave you all your user games early in the season and only two of thoseare away games. I did the same thing to Tennessee.

I really wasn't considering recruiting when setting the schedules at all.

im mad EA never fixed the issues with players leaving at the end of the year. I lost all four of my 90+ juniors and it really hurts my dline/receivingcore/line backers

im #1, but i'm not the best team in the country anymore...

I dont get the complaints about players with 90 overalls leaving early, thats real life.

anyway.
VOls got jerked like the source awards again.
No big deal.
next season hinges on WR#3 Lewis, QB#2 herring staying in school for next season. If they stay for their senior yrs, skys the limit

^ when I recruit a bunch of dudes interested in "Academic prestige" then three of them leave after their third season, and only one of those 3 isover a 90 and one is an 84 soph who had an All-American year, but nothing especially spectacular then I kinda want to complain.

especially since you can't convince people not to transfer. There's no point even redshirting people anymore.

Back
Top Bottom