The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm on my way out of the city for the weekend bro. i tried to advance as much as i could (weve covered like 5 weeks in two days
laugh.gif
) but I don't wannascrew up people's bcs chances and recruiting by just simming through week 14-16. so i'll let it sit until sunday.

when did shots say he was leaving town? i'll try to get all that jazz done before he peaces. shots u gonna be on sunday night?

I can't even be mad,

+@$* that Yes I can.

This _ Broke for a TD first play of the game.

I already knew what I was in for.

Mizzou lost first game of the season to th #1 team then won 10 in a row and been outside the top 5 the whole time
indifferent.gif

No respect.

indifferent.gif

So whats the schedule for the rest of this season? Can we make it to offseason by saturday before the draft?

Im gonna have to be on auto (
smh.gif
) after Saturday... Cot damn Kentucky derby messin with my recruiting class
smh.gif
laugh.gif

im back. advancing to champ week in a little, then bcs tonight. gotta run and grab food.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

im back. advancing to champ week in a little, then bcs tonight. gotta run and grab food.

nako did u advance? when i signed in it still shows we're in week 14.

if u didn't, i'm supposed to play fraij in the big 12 chip but he said he's going to have to be put on auto since he's going to the kentuckyderby but i saw that he logged in 5 hours ago so i don't know what you want to do with that situation. fraij can u still play?

i posted before i got home, then ended up not getting home til just now but im exhausted and cant get on tonight, im about to pass out.

i just wanted to post here and let you guys know im gonna try to advance in the am. i assumed fraij was out of town, so i wasnt in a rush but my bad. if idknown i would have advanced it.

ill try to run thru all of that stuff tomorrow after 4 pm. we can get to the offseason by night.

Yo i have a test @ 3:3- but i can go now Nako if you are on, if not im gonna wash so i wont be back til like 6 or 7 at the latest so yeah we will play tonight

im in class til 3:45. i can play after that... but i'm going to a friends fundraiser at 630 til who knows so...

Ahh like i said i have a test @ 3:30 and i'll be done prolly around 4 but i want to wash clothes which will take an hour or 2 so we prolly wont get it intil 8 or 9ish

hmmm. nah chill. this is gonna keep dragging out til next week. get on at 4, we'll play it real quick so we can both get on with our lives.

The Oregon Ducks your 2013 BCS CHAMPS QB had a perfect game including aa game winning TD pass with 6 seconds left. CLUTCH.

1st yr as Ducks or 2nd???

This is gonna be the 2nd straight yr (and 4 time overall) I get jerked and not let in the BCS Title game in TheOne's Dynasty

smh.gif

In 6 yrs of this Dynasty, Ive finished the season in the BCS #2 four times and once as #1 ...
smh.gif

What is up with this useless crap they've been showing like season showdown?

Atleast try working on animations so a fatigued player doesn't look handicapped when he's running down the field.

Back
Top Bottom