The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

pimp.gif

that Boy PND was up 28-14� 4 seconds left in 1st half. breathin real easy.
He didnt listen to Lee Corso, Corso said "He gotta squib it to keep this kid from gettin a long run back"

bT*xJmx*PTEyNDEzOTgzMDg3OTgmcHQ9MTI*MTM5ODMxMTAyMyZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPWNlMjYyMDY3NzAxYjQ4MmE4YWI3MWU1NTMzM2U1NWEyJm9mPTA=.gif

EA SPORTS World: NCAA Football 09 Video

28-21 KU up at half but all momentum GONE.

indifferent.gif

My running game was on point in the 2nd half...

But I got no points to show for it so imma say ya defense was tough that 2nd half

Now your RZ Defense..that was lockdown i'll admit..but I took the L either way

If MA81 moves to Texas A&M, I'm moving to Texas Tech and if he stays imma stay

Yea, I decided to stop worrying about ur running game and focus on that scrambling QB. I knew u would be able to get some yards running, but I was bankin on myPass rush to murder that QB

I was so busy guessin betwween run and roll out pass in 1st half I chose which one I needed to stop and which I could afford to let go

LOL at my QB throwing that TERRRRRRIBLE pass right to your CB with a minute and change left
roll.gif

Im still out of tune from being gone for a week smh

laugh.gif
dude throwin flee flickers and HB passes
smh.gif
laugh.gif

GG guy, welp it's pretty much a wrap now Me vs Nako again in the BCS. Ofcourse Nako would schedule me during the season so i could get that #1 off him orschedule you. I mean dude has no comp besides me and fraij. Fraij why don't you takeover LSU or something give Nako some comp? Or what about everyone moveinto the Pac-10 like Nako said. Cause this isn't exciting just knowing all you have to do is win against one person to be in the BCS. As soon as i beatfraij i knew it was a wrap. Nako's toughest opponent this year is a CPU controlled LSU

im just saying its the same people over and over in the BCS iono if it's because I have the best Career in the dynasty or what, but im feeling like this istoo easy

(it needs to be pointed out both times you won you had to jump ship from team to team just to get to the big game... ahem.) but i see what youre saying. i domy best with the schedules within the limits the game gives me. i actually didnt want to schedule you against mizzou this year, but you wouldn't fit on myschedule and it was hard to work out user games for him with him gone for the first 4 of the season.

No one wants to join yours sir. Still doesn't matter I was given ORE and also Miss St. to prove a point that if i had a team that could compete i wouldntbe defeated, and I proved my point, twice. I would have probably kept the team I started out with if I woulda started from year one, but i didn't. icouldn't start out with a 6* program instead i built 3 and in like 5 years i've lost what? Twice? both to Nako. However with teams over 70. I'venever lost.....

if you kept VT you would have lost your entire roster this year and youd be playing nothing but underclassmen...

and naw, Ecook, I had Texas' number last year.

nah it had to be a reason u left them,but yeah ORE runs this dynasty now......im just gonna be real for a sec its only me nako and the cpus here, and the onlyreason nako is there is because he has UF.

my recruits with vt was nasty

how did u have texas number nako lol?? it woulda been different, that team was better than when i won it with them

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

BTW if you couldnt beat me with the UF squad you have when I had ORE i doubt you woulda beat UT

i was conservative all game and you won a BATTED BALL.

i scored EVERY drive except the one where my receiver fumbled off the reverse.

You couldn't stop me.

AND I had the best defense in the country AND UT was visiting the Swamp last year. I would have beat him.

I do believe I caught a pick, and forced a fumble...and you didn't score on all your drives sir. You think you had the best D im sure my D was better,obviously. You prolly play all your games, I supersim. No point in running up the score and padding stats vs the CPU. it was kinda annoying even having to signon cause as soon as i smashed Ecook, i knew i won the national championship. It's kinda like a wrap like i said. My QB will not lose! Dude is a G.Especially when I become a 5* program it's a def a wrap. Can we get through this season within this week? We can like advance twice a night because im surethe other folks don't even care since they pretty much have no shot of winning the BCS, and who really cares about bowl games?

Dude not everyone can win a BCS title every year... You act like this is just some boring thing you do to fill time and like its the most important thing inthe world at the same time
laugh.gif

Stop playing if youre so much better than everyone. Even when you win youre in here complaining about something... its not that serious man.

I'm not complaining, and I know it's not serious. All these undefeated seasons and championships are getting repetitive, where's the comp?

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

I do believe I caught a pick, and forced a fumble...and you didn't score on all your drives sir. You think you had the best D im sure my D was better, obviously. You prolly play all your games, I supersim. No point in running up the score and padding stats vs the CPU. it was kinda annoying even having to sign on cause as soon as i smashed Ecook, i knew i won the national championship. It's kinda like a wrap like i said. My QB will not lose! Dude is a G. Especially when I become a 5* program it's a def a wrap. Can we get through this season within this week? We can like advance twice a night because im sure the other folks don't even care since they pretty much have no shot of winning the BCS, and who really cares about bowl games?

laugh.gif

There were no picks. I had one turnover -- the fumble. I made you punt and stopped you on fourth. you had more points at the end because i had the ballfirst and you ended up scoring right before the half then got it back in the third. aside from that fumble (which came after a 20 yard scramble on YOUR sideof the field if you remember) i scored every time I touched the ball.

you have the funniest selective memory ive ever seen.

and to be honest, we're not gonna get through this season any time soon. my XBL expired today and i have finals next week. im gonna tryto reup mymembership tomorrow or weds, but im gonna be on lockdown all of next week, so....

Dunno bro... maybe you should go find some, instead of wasting all your time playing against us chumps
laugh.gif
Cause since youve claimed to be unbeatable sinceday one it seemed to me like allllllll of these BCS titles you were gonna win were gonna be fun.

Back
Top Bottom