The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You threw a pick to my LB if i remember correctly, but it's whatever the better person won. I had more points because i shut you down in the 4th, you onlyhad like 2 solid scoring drives on me the rest was just BS.

I didn't throw a single pick that game. you had one take away. the fumble would have been the turning point if i didnt stop you the next drive. your bigplay ended up being the points before the half. i scored literally every time i had the ball. you didn't shut *$*$ down. and if i'd come up with a pickat the end instead of slapping the ball to my left we wouldn't even be having this conversation (a lesson to those who try to make the smart knock downplay instead of going for the pick).

but whatever i'm not going to go back and forth with you on this. it's not important.

Nah you def wouldnt have beat VT or ORE son, not with how u were playing with usc......but Nako you right it's not important cause my D shut u down enoughto get the Championship

Vols ovr is 96
eek.gif

94 Off
96 Def

pimp.gif

and I actually have more than one burner at WR. Tennessee lookin good!

OOO I see u finally got a W with Auburn in SEC
laugh.gif

Put PnD on suicide watch.

TheOne, I thought I was posed to go to Morgantown?

If I ever had a team over 95, I would win every game by no less than 30.

If u give me a QB with a 88+ Throwing Accuracy, I can make miracles happen word to Okie State winning those chips with a 70 overall rating
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

OOO I see u finally got a W with Auburn in SEC
laugh.gif

Put PnD on suicide watch.
Say bruh, what the hell are you trying to say?

I ain't gon' stand for too much of this disrespect.

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

I'm not complaining, and I know it's not serious. All these undefeated seasons and championships are getting repetitive, where's the comp?

roll.gif
, you want comp?

come on over....

Minn, Iowa, Mich State, Indiana and Purdue are left...

put money you won't go undefeated....

roll.gif

(you won't change teams 10 times, either...)

i mean, you're SOOOOOOOO unbeatable, right?

come on in, i'm 55-0, so surely, you won't have ANY trouble beating all of us by 10000000 points and taking over my dynasty as well, right?

roll.gif

(fyi, you've never even played me with a DECENT team.....)
1. I demolished you with even teams VT ohio st. you had a higher ovr too, i beat you like 75-30 or something, no way in hell theres gonnsa becomp over there even if you stick me with a team 30 points lower than yours....bum

Kill that noise!!! LSU will bounce back, props to Dre but my QB was fumbling every time the defense breathed on him. 3 yr starter/ All American myfoot...
tired.gif

You just let me know Gunna when DD hits offseason so I can be on my PS3 24/7 to do recruiting
laugh.gif

Edit: The ignore button is such a lovely feature
pimp.gif

I'm not complaining, and I know it's not serious. All these undefeated seasons and championships are getting repetitive, where's the comp?

roll.gif
, you want comp?

come on over....

Minn, Iowa, Mich State, Indiana and Purdue are left...

put money you won't go undefeated....

roll.gif

(you won't change teams 10 times, either...)

i mean, you're SOOOOOOOO unbeatable, right?

come on in, i'm 55-0, so surely, you won't have ANY trouble beating all of us by 10000000 points and taking over my dynasty as well, right?

roll.gif

(fyi, you've never even played me with a DECENT team.....)
1. I demolished you with even teams VT ohio st. you had a higher ovr too, i beat you like 75-30 or something, no way in hell theres gonnsa be comp over there even if you stick me with a team 30 points lower than yours....bum

eyes.gif
, in the two games we played, you always had the speed advantage....(
laugh.gif
@even checking team OVR ratings.....)

your RB was 99 speed...my fastest (and only dude above 90) defender was 91 speed...even with the "stacked" tosu team i had picked without even seeing...

unlke you, who picked a team, then scouted, changed to VT, then, when you realized you couldnt win the BCS, switched to ORE...

like i said, you're so beasty, join my dynasty and "take it over"....you can snap my 55 game win streak and be the man....

you want comp, right?

you wanna lose some games, right?

come on down.....

laugh.gif

fyi, i have speed on my defense...first time you would see that....my two-time heisman-winning FS just left...and Pryor.....now is the time for you to make moves....
roll.gif

lol@your FS play....my FS won the Heisman twice....
roll.gif

(i forgot, you supersim tho.....
laugh.gif
)
I don't even know how you are comparing two diff dynasties.....My FS Play> Everyone here. Like i said no one wants to take over your wack+#$ dynasty. You can't even keep up over here! If im looking for comp why would i joint a OD where you are the best!?!?

Originally Posted by paidndade

Kill that noise!!! LSU will bounce back, props to Dre but my QB was fumbling every time the defense breathed on him. 3 yr starter/ All American my foot...
tired.gif
laugh.gif

_'s was ROCKING his %!$
eek.gif
laugh.gif

But lets talk about your WR mossing my whole team. Even when I was just trying to knock the ball down.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Nah, but i remember you calling me a f'n god son. Like i said i beat you by like a average of 37 points. It's no point in coming in a 4 year dynastyand taking over. Lemme guess outta those 4 years you won the BCS 4 times?

Nah, but i remember you calling me a f'n god son. Like i said i beat you by like a average of 37 points. It's no point in coming in a 4 year dynasty and taking over. Lemme guess outta those 4 years you won the BCS 4 times?
no, i remember me sarcastically saying "but aren't you a ncaa god?" when you were crying like a little %%!%* about not getting notre dame....

yes, crying, yes, like a %%!%*, yes, it's documented.

LOL@back to the "you called me a god"

***#+, i was trynna pep-talk the !@%!! out of your system...

you're so god-like, you're the greatest ncaa 09 player ever, yet, you wouldn't join because you didn't get notre dame?!?!?!?!?!?!

word?

lol

then you joined as purdue, had me set schedules and all, then wanted northwestern, i oblige, fix the schedules again, then you say "im too busy"

cornball #$@ dude...

forreal.

lol

what team you gonna switch to next? whoever has the 99 speed skill player?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU'RE SO GREAT!

(hey, hint, that was sarcasm, too, like when i gave your lame #$@ a pep talk)

I still don't understand why you still talk? You lose to me everytime we play by more than 30.....And you always have the better team! $*@

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by paidndade

Kill that noise!!! LSU will bounce back, props to Dre but my QB was fumbling every time the defense breathed on him. 3 yr starter/ All American my foot...
tired.gif
laugh.gif

_'s was ROCKING his %!$
eek.gif
laugh.gif

But lets talk about your WR mossing my whole team. Even when I was just trying to knock the ball down.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Yea he's a beast
pimp.gif

Your RB was on steroids tho...just admit it
laugh.gif

Yo, yall dudes need to exchange your AIM's or somethin, get each others phone #'s... talk yourselves to death elsewhere.. this #### gettin oldddddd

See your whole excuse for losing is wack. Nako has like 4 Rbs with 95 +speed one is even a 99 and he other a 97. I still beat him with ORE. Fastest player onmy D that year was a 94, and he was like a Fresh CB who didnt really get any time. Even when i had to go up against LSU the FASTEST TEAM IN THE GAME! Dude hadlike all 99's and 97 at skilled positions. Won by 2 possesions.....So your whole argument is flawed dude. You just suck.

Derby was $$$$... met a TON of people, a lot of celebs and pro athletes.

Chilled with Aaron Rodgers for a little while on saturday
pimp.gif
highlight of my week right there.

after the race i mingled with MJ, Nnamdi, Eli, Will Demps (
laugh.gif
) and some others

A lot more fun than it was last year.

See your whole excuse for losing is wack. Nako has like 4 Rbs with 95 +speed one is even a 99 and he other a 97. I still beat him with ORE. Fastest player on my D that year was a 94, and he was like a Fresh CB who didnt really get any time. Even when i had to go up against LSU the FASTEST TEAM IN THE GAME! Dude had like all 99's and 97 at skilled positions. Won by 2 possesions.....So your whole argument is flawed dude. You just suck.
im sorry, i don't speak vagina.

(94>90, ftr)
indifferent.gif
and stay down.......

Back
Top Bottom