The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and Tim Tebow has incredible flaws that dont translate to NFL QB.
He NEEDED to come back to school his sr yr or he was gonan be a 5th round pick

Originally Posted by dreClark

Y'all _'s love simulating my damn games
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I only did it cause I knew you was gonna win and I was feenin for that chip
pimp.gif

Did any one see the videos for NCAA10? they got this thing where you can guess the offenses play like if you pick run right the defense will shoot out to theright on the snap...These clowns have no intentions of making this game realistic.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
nah I read everything you wrote. Basically I'm mad that my Mike LB and D-End were giving AirMaxin fits, and I know he's the prime contender totake me down again and the only defensive players I had that could keep up with his QB and RB dipped on me cuz they were tired of playing for tOSU south.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Did any one see the videos for NCAA10? they got this thing where you can guess the offenses play like if you pick run right the defense will shoot out to the right on the snap...These clowns have no intentions of making this game realistic.
laugh.gif

PLEASE TELL ME YOU RE LYING

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and Tim Tebow has incredible flaws that dont translate to NFL QB.
He NEEDED to come back to school his sr yr or he was gonan be a 5th round pick
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These people at school be lookin' at me like I'm the anti-christ when I tell them Tebow better convert to FB if he wanna go pro

That jump the snap, quiz the qb, predict plays bs is hot garbage

They are gonna have Tebow's fake run pass in the game though
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Did any one see the videos for NCAA10? they got this thing where you can guess the offenses play like if you pick run right the defense will shoot out to the right on the snap...These clowns have no intentions of making this game realistic.
laugh.gif

NOPE! It is so over exaggerated to. The video of it is really about the Season Showdown crap but the developer shows game play and I almost cut the video assoon as I saw it. Watch the Season Showdown videos on IGN.

Just imagine your whole front 7 jumps about 3 yards to what ever direction you "guess" as soon as the ball is snapped.
sick.gif

here's the ending sequence

oklahoma_v_ok2.jpg

DB drops sure INT to give us ball back with time goin down

medium.jpg

smh.gif
GW TD
lead620.jpg

sick.gif

DB Sick
Great game, another classic
35-28 Sooner.

340x.jpg

**protest due to illegal offensive lineman downfield blockin my zone blitz drops 15 yrds down the field before the catch
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

laugh.gif
smh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

how isn't that realistic?

they had that before, well, not pre-play.....but they had "jump the run" and "jump the pass" and you could do it to the left or the right....i miss that %!!!...

how is that not like real life though?

"they're running a qb sneak...everyone in the stadium knows it"

you should be able to tell your players that....

i mean, it's still a 1-6 chance they'll get it right.....(if they go right run, you could run left, middle, or pass left middle or right....)

but it'll also help people BURN

Its not that you can tell them to sniff something out that is unrealistic its how they do it. If you watch the video dudes look ******ed. I am not to worriedabout it though because good players wont use this that much because if you guess wrong you get KILLED. I love the gameplanning thing you can do every snapthough
pimp.gif

��
bT*xJmx*PTEyNDExOTEzMTA5NTMmcHQ9MTI*MTE5MTMxNDkyMSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPThiMjMzYTRjYzdiMjQ2NGRhYmQ4N2U3ZjEzZjNhY2FlJm9mPTA=.gif

Down going into half with 25 seconds to go...the play that changed the game

Down a touchdown late, the play that tied the game

son, that 1st half I couldnt get CB#2 to play the Strong Side slot for some reason, I ended up having to get out of Dime and playin Nickel strong, then flip coverage so when he was 3rd CB, he lined up on the right side of the screen, it took me 2 quarters to figure that ++@@ out bro, Im so mad atthe lack of options in these sub packages. THat Tall WR woulda been on lockdown ALL GAME if it werent for that. did he even catch a pass in the 2nd half whenI put CB#2 on him
nerd.gif
?

GREAT GAME THO, no outlandish plays and you earned every Tub.

DId u save that screen pass I ran where my OL DEMOLISHED ur DB? My boy waso n the couch ROLLIN! he said I blew it when I came otu throwin after RB#13 broke.

son, that 1st half I couldnt get CB#2 to play the slot for some reason, I ended up having to get out of Dime and playin Nickel strong, with the covereage flipped so when he was 3rd CB, he lined up on the right side of the screen, it took me 2 quarters to figure that %$$! out bro, Im so mad at the lack of options in these sub packages or Tall WR woulda been on lockdown ALL GAME. did he even catch a pass in the 2nd half?

GREAT GAME THO, no outlandish plays and you earned every Tub.

DId u save that screen pass I ran where my OL DEMOLISHED ur DB? My boy waso n the couch ROLLIN! he said I blew it when I came otu throwin after RB#13 broke.
Hell no I aint save that $$#!. I was dying though too my man just vanished into thin air.
smh.gif
And yea Schmidt was silent second half cause he was decoyingthe hell outta you giving me deep in's all day LIL MARVIN
pimp.gif

I am so glad you didnt run more. I could only get penetration from the outside so I felt like you was going to be able to get 5 yards a pop easy that definetlywould have eased up my blitz if you kept running but we kept that pressure on that bum asa QB you got some of his throws was like
roll.gif
like that pass that he underthrew by 20 yards to my MLB

roll.gif
like that pass that he underthrew by 20 yards to my MLB
I already knew that was gonna happen, he got low awareness and a 80 throw accuracy. I was glad he only gave up the 1 INT. he made a few nicethrows too. a Corner route on 3rd and like 17 vs a nickle blitz was clutch!
that sack by "boz" was great, cus I didnt see him, he was hiding behing the DE who was blocked, so I was gonna roll and buy WR#11 some time to getdeep. He was Open too, I hit throw, got hit
smh.gif

I hope they give us more defensive plays in 2010. I have to do so many defensive hot routes to make them do something in base defense that I get caughtaudibling and they run guess plays when its snapped and I get those red and green circles on every defender
smh.gif

*edit, sometimes u get what u ask for, end of last season, I wanted my other QB gone, boy did I wish he didnt leave early
smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
me havin to run wildcat
sick.gif

I hope they give us more defensive plays in 2010. I have to do so many defensive hot routes to make them do something in base defense that I get caught audibling and they run guess plays when its snapped and I get those red and green circles on every defender
smh.gif

Co-Co-Co sign.

Im finally getting on my create a D but I gotta do like 8 defensive hot routes pre snap
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dre, what the hell is tha tface for?

U gonna play ur CPU game tonite? if so, u wanna run Texas/Okie State after I advance? so we can keep it goin thru the weekend... I know u gonna be gone sat& sunday, I got my daughter so Imma be in the house all weekend. why she talkin with a Bahamian (sp) accent
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Only way u repeat is if I get cheated outta Title game.

NO ONE WANTS IT WITH THE VOLS this up coming season.

I finally got some "OKie State" speed on Offense and my defense is RIDICULOUS.

I kinda wish there was a way totake over Kush's Dynasty cus OLE MISS was makin MOVES!

There is. If someone saves it and host it as their own dynasty they can take it over but me you and MA81 both are hosting dynasties.

And Theone, I ain't got time to worry about Clemson. FSU has issues of their own to work out before worrying about other teams. (Are we in the offseason, or did you already sim the whole !@%% like y'all _'s seem to love to do?)
I saved position changes for you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dre, what the hell is tha tface for?
You aren't gonna get banned for expressing an opinion here. (Now I'm not the publisher nor an admin nor a mod...but that stuff hasn'thappened here and better not happen here.)

'Cause y'all _'s be having good %!+ games and I be getting MASHED in DD
laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

And yeah, we can run them games tonight.

And Theone, I ain't got time to worry about Clemson. FSU has issues of their own to work out before worrying about other teams. (Are we in the offseason,or did you already sim the whole $%$# like y'all _'s seem to love to do?)
I got my daughter so Imma be in the house all weekend. why she talkin with a Bahamian (sp) accent
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lil Miss Gunna: "dAAdee, Me wan' go 'pon di' swingset 'dere"

I got a little cousin who speaks w/ and English x Jamacian accent even though she was born and bred in NY. It funny but cute as hell at the same time.

Lil Miss Gunna: "dAAdee, Me won' go 'pon di' swingset 'dere"
nah, u gotta here Bahamians talk, its not even patois, its some "sweet" stuff.
like they dont say "bwoy mi haffa tell ya", it be like "boyaatellyar" emphasis on "ya" it just not right.

and they call {()) , "Cunnie"
laugh.gif
#!+! be havin me in tears

Dre, Im tryin to MASH texas son, I need a bounce back game in the worst way. I just landed alotta recruits before the OU loss
pimp.gif
good timing boys
smokin.gif

And Theone, I ain't got time to worry about Clemson. FSU has issues of their own to work out before worrying about other teams. (Are we in the offseason, or did you already sim the whole !@%% like y'all _'s seem to love to do?)
I saved position changes for you
laugh.gif

[Whiny voice] Man, i don't ever get to do my off-season recruiting [Whiny voice]

I guess that's better than nothing.
and they call {()) , "Cunnie"
laugh.gif
#!+! be havin me in tears
I'ma steal that %$#%...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dre, Im tryin to MASH texas son, I need a bounce back game in the worst way. I just landed alotta recruits before the OU loss
pimp.gif
good timing boys
smokin.gif

grin.gif

Yea "Cunnie" gets me everytime son.

FSU got that 6'7 99 speed WR tho, I almost nabbed him from u.
I got the 5'10 98 speed one we was goin head to head on

yall lucky, there was a a speed OLB no one was recruiting, I didnt see him til off season, I tried to get him and ended up 2nd on his list, he was a 2** but hewas 237 lbs.
smh.gif
I think he went to a MAC school

Back
Top Bottom