The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^^ i thought somebody smashed it or something, because i didnt know you had it standing up. sorry to hear you got took bro.

Any word on the patch? I still refuse to play the game until the sliders/roster edits are fixed.

Patch has been pushed back to the first week of August now...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by acknowledgelilmarley

this game is horrible ... when you throw to open receivers the dbs get superman on you and pick it ... someone explain to me how you can stop crossing routes? i ran crossings every single play and was never stopped ever, my opponent started doing it and i couldnt stop it either ... a game is pointless if it plays like this one does
ive been saying this, my receiver will have the db beat by a good 5 yards and there is no way for me to get him the ball... FFFF ncaa, they shoulda putprecision passing on here or something. The only routes that work are screens, crossing routes, and outs. I will wait for Madden
indifferent.gif

Also, it never fails that my HB gets injured right when I need him, and I'm stuck playing the rest of the game with a slow !!+ scrub for a a running back

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

whens the deadline to get through week 1? i swear dudes be lagging
mad.gif
The deadline is sunday but It should be done today..the new guy said he would do his tonight and the dude who is usc has been having trouble with thedynasty servers but i told him when that happens just restart your NCAA it has worked for me he is on every night though so I am not worried about him. The guywho is ND has informed me to sim his stuff for this week so HOPEFULLY it will be advanced around midnight tonight or tomorrow with sunday being the deadline.

ive been saying this, my receiver will have the db beat by a good 5 yards and there is no way for me to get him the ball... FFFF ncaa, they shoulda put precision passing on here or something. The only routes that work are screens, crossing routes, and outs. I will wait for Madden
indifferent.gif

learn to user catch asap....then you can throw streaks again....everyone should be user catching anyways
tired.gif

Quick Question about custom stadium sounds, if im playing someone in the dynasty are they able to hear it? i dont want to waste all this time editing songs andwhat not and im the only thats able to hear the songs? oh yeah and whats the deal with no commentary during my first dynasty game? is it turned off?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Any word on the patch? I still refuse to play the game until the sliders/roster edits are fixed.
you on ps3 or 360?

PS3...gimme some good news
ohwell.gif

Oh no I was wondering if you wanted to get down in the dynasty with me and gunna and a couple other nters' But it is full...but if someone was drops Iwas recruiting
nerd.gif

Quick Question about custom stadium sounds, if im playing someone in the dynasty are they able to hear it? i dont want to waste all this time editing songs and what not and im the only thats able to hear the songs? oh yeah and whats the deal with no commentary during my first dynasty game? is it turned off?
Only you can hear it. And since you played a FCS team the commentary is off because it isnt a televised game. When you start playing real teamslike I did (alabama #22 week one) you will get commentary.

I need help...I downloaded the roster but I can't get it to show up in my Dynasty and tips? Search didn't help and is the custom tracks not working foranyone? Im on PS3 btw.

http://www.pastapadre.com/
pastapadre.com

The roster editing patch is currently in certification at Microsoft and Sony. There is no specific day the patch will be approved and pushed out but it should not be too long now, possibly by the end of next week.

The second patch, which is intended to improve different gameplay elements, is still in the evaluation period. Right now a reasonable expectation on when this patch will arrive is September. So far it will include fixes to sliders, improvements to kick/punt return coverage, and various tuning to areas such as zone coverages, man vs RBs, and strafe catching. There will be more included in the patch but as of now those are the things that are confirmed.

The issues with Online Dynasty have been identified and some fixes have been implemented that should prevent them from occuring in the future. This didn't require a patch as it was server related. Anyone who has a dynasty that they are locked out of where it boots you back to the menu screen can leave your gamertags (commish preferred) in the comments and I'll pass them along as they may be able to recover the dynasty.

No word yet on a fix for the uploading of online dynasty screenshots. It is apparently being looked into.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I just got the Red lights.......
smh.gif

Sorry.. I just got it right after GH aerosmith came out. I just got it back a week ago.. if i were you id try and send it in yourself if you talk to them..It took like 3 days or so for a box to come.. And then they send the box back ground.. so it takes its time. But since ur in texas? it should be quick..

Originally Posted by Teddythegr:nerd:ne

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I just got the Red lights.......
smh.gif

Sorry.. I just got it right after GH aerosmith came out. I just got it back a week ago.. if i were you id try and send it in yourself if you talk to them.. It took like 3 days or so for a box to come.. And then they send the box back ground.. so it takes its time. But since ur in texas? it should be quick..

i got it 3 weeks before GTA. luckily i got it back in a week.

One guy left.........should be advanced soon

DreClark and jordanfreak23 (NT names) have to play each other and

Gunna and dannyv also have a user game.

I aint waiting until sunday if everyone is done today or tomorrow so just a heads up for your user vs user guys

LETS GET IT
pimp.gif

playing two ranked teams the first two weeks FTL
ohwell.gif
cant wait until myFCS game so I can put up 95 points
pimp.gif

yo One, your sliders benefit the running game more ? or is it still balanced I couldn't really tell playing an FCS team.

Am I the only person having problems with this game being RIDICULOUSLY easy? If you have a fast player, it's stupid. I am playing on Heisman with 7 minquarters and winning every game by 30 points or more.

I am aware of all the slider problems and stuff, and I checked out the operation sports boards, but no help. I have pass rush all the way up, pass protectionall the way down, etc.

I am playing as Cal, who is like barely a top 40 team. My running back is Jahvid Best, who is a 78 overall but with 96 speed.

HE IS UNSTOPPABLE.

It's stupid. He is averaging 456 yards per game through 4 games. I had to stop returning punts because I was taking HALF of the punts back fortouchdowns, so now I just fair catch them. Yes, I adjusted the sliders to make them shorter.

Last game BEST had NINE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN YARDS against Colorado State. Yes, Colorado state isn't good, but nor is Cal. I should beat them handily but this was stupid. I took a kick and 2 punts back for touchdowns, and ran for 5 touchdowns (4 of which were like 40+) and caught2 more. Yeah, one player scored 10 touchdowns ON HEISMAN. THAT'S ONE PLAYER! My team had an extra 250 yards that he didn't even account for.

I just sprint out into the flat, jiggle the controller, make a juke and then beat everybody to the end zone. This isn't fun. At all. Am I the onlyperson that is having this problem?

This is NOT brag post, I am seriously so frustrated right now. I absolutely LOVE the NCAA series, and this game is so %##%$#% easy it's dumb. Youcan't adjust the computer's offense sliders, and I can't make myeslf any worse without making the computer offense totally inept.

JAHVID IS A %##%$#% 78. HE SHOULD NOT BE ACCUMULATING FIVE HUNDRED YARDS A GAME.

Originally Posted by VirgilMalloy

Am I the only person having problems with this game being RIDICULOUSLY easy? If you have a fast player, it's stupid. I am playing on Heisman with 7 min quarters and winning every game by 30 points or more.

I am aware of all the slider problems and stuff, and I checked out the operation sports boards, but no help. I have pass rush all the way up, pass protection all the way down, etc.

I am playing as Cal, who is like barely a top 40 team. My running back is Jahvid Best, who is a 78 overall but with 96 speed.

HE IS UNSTOPPABLE.

It's stupid. He is averaging 456 yards per game through 4 games. I had to stop returning punts because I was taking HALF of the punts back for touchdowns, so now I just fair catch them. Yes, I adjusted the sliders to make them shorter.

Last game BEST had NINE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN YARDS against Colorado State. Yes, Colorado state isn't good, but nor is Cal. I should beat them handily but this was stupid. I took a kick and 2 punts back for touchdowns, and ran for 5 touchdowns (4 of which were like 40+) and caught 2 more. Yeah, one player scored 10 touchdowns ON HEISMAN. THAT'S ONE PLAYER! My team had an extra 250 yards that he didn't even account for.

I just sprint out into the flat, jiggle the controller, make a juke and then beat everybody to the end zone. This isn't fun. At all. Am I the only person that is having this problem?

This is NOT brag post, I am seriously so frustrated right now. I absolutely LOVE the NCAA series, and this game is so %##%$#% easy it's dumb. You can't adjust the computer's offense sliders, and I can't make myeslf any worse without making the computer offense totally inept.

JAHVID IS A %##%$#% 78. HE SHOULD NOT BE ACCUMULATING FIVE HUNDRED YARDS A GAME.

Thank you I thought I was the only one, I seriously havent played in 2 days for that very reason its ridiculous I played in National Championship and won52-3, I won the heisman with a freshman receiver, best running back, best returner and all of that. With speed its so easy to break long plays its really notany fun at all idk what to do.

Originally Posted by VirgilMalloy

Am I the only person having problems with this game being RIDICULOUSLY easy? If you have a fast player, it's stupid. I am playing on Heisman with 7 min quarters and winning every game by 30 points or more.

I am aware of all the slider problems and stuff, and I checked out the operation sports boards, but no help. I have pass rush all the way up, pass protection all the way down, etc.

HE IS UNSTOPPABLE.

It's stupid. He is averaging 456 yards per game through 4 games. I had to stop returning punts because I was taking HALF of the punts back for touchdowns, so now I just fair catch them. Yes, I adjusted the sliders to make them shorter.

Last game BEST had NINE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN YARDS against Colorado State. Yes, Colorado state isn't good, but nor is Cal. I should beat them handily but this was stupid. I took a kick and 2 punts back for touchdowns, and ran for 5 touchdowns (4 of which were like 40+) and caught 2 more. Yeah, one player scored 10 touchdowns ON HEISMAN. THAT'S ONE PLAYER! My team had an extra 250 yards that he didn't even account for.

I just sprint out into the flat, jiggle the controller, make a juke and then beat everybody to the end zone. This isn't fun. At all. Am I the only person that is having this problem?

This is NOT brag post, I am seriously so frustrated right now. I absolutely LOVE the NCAA series, and this game is so %##%$#% easy it's dumb. You can't adjust the computer's offense sliders, and I can't make myeslf any worse without making the computer offense totally inept.

I feel you, I play as Cal too...and Jahvid is ridiculously too good...You just dump the ball to him in the flat...if you make the initial defender miss,it's 6 points.

Well, I played against USC, and they seemed to defend Jahvid better, their defenders were just faster in general, and I think he only broke one real longone.

There was a huge (and very correct IMO) post on another forum that was complaining about the DIFFERENCE in speed between players. Yes, RBS and WRs are fasterthan LBs and Linemen, but the differences are absurd. I can literally run circles around linebackers with Jahvid. They basically timed players in NCAA, andthe differences percentagewise between players vs. real life dpercentage differences were enormous.

This is so stupid, now there is no way I can play as WVU because if I am winning games by 40 points with Kevin Riley (83) and Jahvid Best (78) I don't evenwant to think how boring its going to be with PW and Noel.

Back
Top Bottom