Bye week FTL.

Next Week, instead of UT-Chattanooga...

L$U
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

The passing on this game is terrible... Is there any way I can "spot the ball" when I pass, or do I always have to just risk getting picked off. Say i send the receiver on an "out" he will have the CB beat by a good 4 steps and even when I throw a bullet, the QB always throws it where it can get picked off.
^^ use precision passing.
You going to play your game tonight champ?
nerd.gif
yeah, my fault, wednesdays a re my days off, i usually try and spend time with my kids, but ill complete week 1 by tonight though.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Bye week FTL.

Next Week, instead of UT-Chattanooga...

L$U
laugh.gif
smh.gif
you know what it is dre...end them title hopes EARLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and no sweat akfody7 you got until sunday night but i might be able to advance it tomorrow if people do what they say they were going to do.

can anyone on 360 give me some advice on passing, I'm getting picked off way too much on passes that should not even be touched.

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

can anyone on 360 give me some advice on passing, I'm getting picked off way too much on passes that should not even be touched.

short passes to the flaps FTW

just played the first game, yall aint ready. haha
I seen that...beating up on those 65 rated squads
laugh.gif

We got two new members tOSU and Stanford respectively and one is a NTer (stanford) his name is swizzc on NT and his PSN is mcg9 and the other dudes PSN isroowah...

It has pretty much ruined what I was trying to do with scheduling but if you guys play another year you definetly get rewarded next year with your schedule...

And from what I am hearing from the people who havent done their stuff yet we could be advancing tonight (late) or early tomorrow fellas...ITS GETTIN hot nextweek
pimp.gif

+%!% USC.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

lost to them 13-9 and Longshore threw 2 fourth quarter interceptions. I hope he does better than I do.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

I'll murder anyone with the Gators

lets hope so
laugh.gif
they are one of the best teams on the game... If u lose with them then u must suck
laugh.gif
a team is only as good as the player that controls them

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

I'll murder anyone with the Gators

lets hope so
laugh.gif
they are one of the best teams on the game... If u lose with them then u must suck
laugh.gif
a team is only as good as the player that controls them

and you don't have to be that good of a player to win with the gators...

you guys down for a 2nd season?
I will continue it as long as I can find people to play in it. Because I know damn well when college football actually starts peoples hype will getrefreshed
pimp.gif

this game is horrible ... when you throw to open receivers the dbs get superman on you and pick it ... someone explain to me how you can stop crossing routes?i ran crossings every single play and was never stopped ever, my opponent started doing it and i couldnt stop it either ... a game is pointless if it playslike this one does

Back
Top Bottom