The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^ is this on Heisman setting too? maybe I'm not as good as you guys but Im getting extremely close games with FSU, and they are 94 overall, I also didnttouch the sliders at all.

Anybody got suggestions on a nice playbook? The UGA playbook is @#%.

(I'm an off-tackle kind of guy. I'm not big on the shotgun, either.)

Florida States is cool, Ace, I-Form, Weak, and Shotgun, not too much shotgun like Missouri, lol all Mizzou's plays are shotgun

Originally Posted by avid Boss

yo One, your sliders benefit the running game more ? or is it still balanced I couldn't really tell playing an FCS team.
i tried to make it i ran for a buck with davis until he got hurt

^^^yeeah the sliders make it easier to run. both Cooper and Baby J ran for $150+ granted i was playing a scrub FCS team. lol

just waiting for dude to do his game ,his recruiting is done should be any min now...............
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VirgilMalloy

There was a huge (and very correct IMO) post on another forum that was complaining about the DIFFERENCE in speed between players. Yes, RBS and WRs are faster than LBs and Linemen, but the differences are absurd. I can literally run circles around linebackers with Jahvid. They basically timed players in NCAA, and the differences percentagewise between players vs. real life dpercentage differences were enormous.

This is so stupid, now there is no way I can play as WVU because if I am winning games by 40 points with Kevin Riley (83) and Jahvid Best (78) I don't even want to think how boring its going to be with PW and Noel.
yeah whenever, i play against dudes online that use LSU (mainly Holliday at RB) i'm always at an enormous dis advantage because Holliday burns my Dall day. Miami's defense is hella slow. i havent any problems with WVU yet though.

I just played South Carolina yesterday with CAL and I lost 21-25 Cuz of a fumble on 4th and inches, on the 2 yard line
smh.gif
DAMN

alright, ill do the rest of you guys a favor in knock Tebow out for the rest of the season tonight, you guys can thank me later
happy.gif

WOW! playing in Florida aint NO JOKE! you cant audible or hot route or any of that $shhhhht. i narrowly escaped with a W in OT. User pick 6 in the first OTFTMFW!!

when you do an online dynasty, how do you upload the rosters?
im trying to do one with my friends from school but i keep getting QB #10

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

WOW! playing in Florida aint NO JOKE! you cant audible or hot route or any of that $shhhhht. i narrowly escaped with a W in OT. User pick 6 in the first OT *****!!
HELL yea aint no *%%*$*% cake walks in this
pimp.gif

Even though that Clemson front four gave Pat and Noel the bidness
laugh.gif

You load the rosters then start your dynasty...

Originally Posted by theone2401

i must be doing it wrong then, ill keep trying

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by theone2401

i must be doing it wrong then, ill keep trying

try this...load your rosters then start and OFFLINE dynasty.

Save it.

then go to "host as online dynasty"

try it that way

^^ whens the deadline for week2? and why did i have to get a bye week early on LOL. But real talk those Longhorns aint ready. haha.

Anyone wanna invite me to an online dynasty? the pac 10 one i set up was not very successful
smh.gif
my gamertag is in my sig.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

^^ whens the deadline for week2? and why did i have to get a bye week early on LOL. But real talk those Longhorns aint ready. haha.
I am going to be very loose in the deadline cause there is two user vs user games but by next sunday is what I am shooting for....

My game lagged so bad whenever I tried to play '08 online, there was like a 1/2 second delay between me hitting a button and it actually happening in thegame. Is that how everybody's online experience is? If so, then I don't get what's so appealing about it.
I miss computer games, where people would always write hacks so you could adjust them with parameters like "make all d-ends 10% fanster" orsomething, 100x better than sliders.

I think if you took each player's speed and then made it 1/3 closer to 100, this game would be way better. So if you had a 90 speed, he would become a 93,and if you had a 70 speed, he would become an 80... so the difference between them is 13 instead of 20. The larger the gap between two players, them more itgets closed, but order is preserved, just not absolute values.

Back
Top Bottom