The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

So, I started my offline season tonight...

And, lets just say, I hate Knowshon Moreno
laugh.gif

We won, but still....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

whats good with Jordanreid? ever since that FSU game i aint seen him either.
Wonder why? Nah he played his game and beat North Texas 38-31

So here is the deal neither USC or tOSU showed up...EVERYone is done with their stuff except them (Swizzc said I can sim his recruiting)

Give them another day? Or sim the USC vs tOSU matchup what should I do fellas?

Nevermind crisis averted they are playing
pimp.gif
Week 4 as soon as they aredone...I am about to give it to that FCS team to cause of this BS loss I had online...im so stupid
sick.gif

NT dynasty members we have our first dilemma...

I have been informed that the game had a disconnect in the second quarter..It was 28-21 in favor of tOSU...I am assuming he (OSU) is the one who disconnectedsince he signed out and didnt return..maybe something went down with his internet who knows...but he was winning so it wasnt out of cowardice I dont think...

I sent him a message and yungchamp as well....I ask you guys how long should we give them to play their game? I dont want to hold everyone up but at the sametime they made a effort to play it wasnt like they were being slackers.

Both players have been very active and punctual and since the game was very close I could easily CPU vs CPU sim the game if they cannot complete the game in atimely fashion...

What I am asking for is you guys to "vote" on how long they should have to complete the game...it is a pretty huge game. I personally am not in arush but time is of the essence to some of the members which is fine so lets see if we can compromise?

i say we play! u cant let such a game be decided by the cpu!
smh.gif
after i win im ah guarantee for the national championship game
tongue.gif

Man I dunno, Im sayin... they had a week to play, they waited til last minute (not even placing blame on who waited or why) and then a disconnect happened, andone player was stil lavail and the other didnt come back *shrugs*
If you make a deadline, you gotta stick with it, or every week we gonna have someone " not play when they shoulda played and say, well last week you letthem slide"

Dude disconnected and never returned, thats on him. let YungChamp play vs the comp to get it out the way so we can all carryon.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Man I dunno, Im sayin... they had a week to play, they waited til last minute (not even placing blame on who waited or why) and then a disconnect happened, and one player was stil lavail and the other didnt come back *shrugs*
If you make a deadline, you gotta stick with it, or every week we gonna have someone " not play when they shoulda played and say, well last week you let them slide"

Dude disconnected and never returned, thats on him. let YungChamp play vs the comp to get it out the way so we can all carryon.
I feel you...infact my original plan was to give them until tonight I just wanted the members insight.

Cause I look at it as if you winning and you disconnect you trying to get back and get your W. And if his internet isnt fixed by today he has bigger issues asfar as the dynasty is concerned then the USC game (like being dropped).

The main thing is not to create a slippery slope on when and when not to advance the dynasty..so basically who ever shows up tonight plays and if no one showsup by 11 or messages me that they will be a lil late then thats that..

For futher notice this is standard player conduct policy
pimp.gif
deadlines wontget extended more then one day getting simmed isnt the end of the world.

so deadline is 8PST?
Well tentatively at least...I will let yungchamp play the game after that time as long as arrangements are made prior...but no matter what tomorrowmorning when you get up we will be on week 4.

WEEK 4
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
at the FCS qb running for his life completing EVERY PA pass whenhes .1 seconds from going to the ground
indifferent.gif
Cant believe theseclowns scored twice
indifferent.gif

Deadline for week 4? Gunna and Swell are usually always on. Still no Miami in the top 25? Felonious.

oh yeeeah good game last night "theone2401" haha it was coo actually playing some one who didnt cheese for once online, the only times i get astraight game it when i play someone on my friends list.

kush, that Avy is Dope ... If you want, I can work on it and add a Sean T still pic and make it hype...

Imma catch up with swell sometime tonite and either play it or schedule somethin for thursday, cuz I aint gottabe in the office or travel on Thursday
pimp.gif

^^^ Yeeeah that would be appreciated fam. If you could add kushALLday that would be dope but if thats to long just put akf0dy7.

Id give my right arm for that AVY
ohwell.gif
All it says is SWAG
pimp.gif

and yea good looks on the game...that slight slight lag had my user catch off and I saw yours was immaculate so you had me running conservative...but antonesmith couldnt be stopped ask Gunna
laugh.gif

Damn i was dreaming up some defensive stuff last night running a 3-4 on second and long or 3rd down and putting bowers and sapp on the same side and let Bowersrush from the LE and Sapp rush from the OLB spot but then I remembered I cant do formation subs
indifferent.gif
Sapp is faster then all my linebackers he could be on his Merriman damnyou EA.

Oh and the deadlines are always going to be sunday unless someone asks for more time...however if there is one person or two people left who havent done theirstuff say on thursday night well i will move it up cause there is no excuse. So its up to you guys the quicker you guys do your thang the quicker we move.

Originally Posted by theone2401

WEEK 4
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
at the FCS qb running for his life completing EVERY PA pass when hes .1 seconds from going to the ground
indifferent.gif
Cant believe these clowns scored twice
indifferent.gif
i wish i would have tried during my FCS game, i didnt know that your players get attribute points added to their abilities. thats
pimp.gif

When you schedule a visit and you happen to lose that game, how does that affect your recruits choice?

Week 4 tonight? Them Longhorns aint ready.

When you schedule a visit and you happen to lose that game, how does that affect your recruits choice?

Week 4 tonight? Them Longhorns aint ready.

When you schedule a visit after the visit that player displays a letter grade for how that visit went. (A to F) I am guessing. So It would be safe toassume if you lose your game it will have a negative impact on that grade.

Back
Top Bottom