The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

When you schedule a visit and you happen to lose that game, how does that affect your recruits choice?

Week 4 tonight? Them Longhorns aint ready.

When you schedule a visit after the visit that player displays a letter grade for how that visit went. (A to F) I am guessing. So It would be safe to assume if you lose your game it will have a negative impact on that grade.
Unless the player has no interest in being on a championship caliber squad.

no not necessarily ...

Ive had Losses in sim games where I had visits and as long as ur pitches are correct, Ustill can get B+

and for all those in dynasty, Please do not overlook recruiting OL.

that !+%# gonan hurt when u get all 5***** skill players and u got 2** and Walk on OL ...
sick.gif

^^ good lookin out. i did some recruiting this morning and realzied i had 2 offensive linemen on my entire board.
smh.gif
at me

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

no not necessarily ...

Ive had Losses in sim games where I had visits and as long as ur pitches are correct, Ustill can get B+

and for all those in dynasty, Please do not overlook recruiting OL.

that !+%# gonan hurt when u get all 5***** skill players and u got 2** and Walk on OL ...
sick.gif
Man gunna what you talking about ...

How is anyone gonna recruit O-linemen when they all have tennesee helmets as their number one or two choice
grin.gif

I swear dude half of my board has tennesee on their top ten...you got me taking dudes off my board left and right cause you got a monopoly on %$++

Like that white 6'7 WR..Meeks..
indifferent.gif
took him off the board thismorning had no shot

yeah were going to need to do a 2nd season because my recruiting is already a lost cause.

daaaam i just escaped out of Austin with the W. i messed around too much and let them get back in the game. 48 yard field goal with 3 seconds left *****!!!

Meeks
pimp.gif

FSU is in his top 3
6'7 190 lbs 4.26 forty
eek.gif
I hope you lose to Florida
mad.gif

daaaam i just escaped out of Austin with the W. i messed around too much and let them get back in the game. 48 yard field goal with 3 seconds left *****!!!
And you winning by the skin of your teeth take an L already I dont wanna have to face you later man
nerd.gif

roll.gif

I just played the most ridiculous Dynasty game of all time.

In Year 2 now...UGA defeats Florida, 49-45.

Trailed 28-14 at halftime. My starting RB got hurt. My backup RB scores 5 TDs in the 2nd half, including the game winner with 33 seconds left. (That comingafter a 4th & 26 prayer was answered...word to FredEx.) Then I had to knock down a Hail Mary to save the win.

Stafford threw for 442 yards, Cam Newton for 474. Percy Harvin even threw a TD. (Florida had a total of 2 yards rushing.
laugh.gif
)

I had a WR with 244 yards. (Dude I recruited with 99 speed as a Freshman. He's OD on Punt Returns.)

Florida had 2 dudes over 100.

It's like both sides were just cheesing out of their damn minds...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

word i slept on recruiting, my class is going to be whaaack. ii was going to add Meeks to my board but i saw tenn and fsu helmets in the top so i just passedhaha.

BCS better show Miami some love in week 5.

word i slept on recruiting, my class is going to be whaaack. ii was going to add Meeks to my board but i saw tenn and fsu helmets in the top so i just passedhaha. BCS better show Miami some love in week 5.

Meeks
pimp.gif

FSU is in his top 3
6'7 190 lbs 4.26 forty
eek.gif

I haven't even been recruiting dude too much...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'ma snag his +++ though. Me and Jimbo gonna get him.

I'm in my 2011 season now with PSU. After a a couple rough recruiting seasons, now almost my whole recruiting class were 5 stars, so unfair. Now my team isa 99 off 99 def 99 ovr. My halfback Dempsey won the Heisman last season in his sophomore year and we won the BCS title (and yes, I finally switched to Heismandifficulty). I picked up this WR Gavin West in the off season who is a beast. I decided this might be my last season with PSU though, I've been barelypaying attention to the recruiting this time around because I might take up a job with another school. If I get no good offers at the end of the season I'mgonna just start a new dynasty with an unranked team so I have to work a little harder.

In other news, I know I'm madd late but Clemson is NASTY! I just played with them for the first time tonight.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Meeks
pimp.gif

FSU is in his top 3
6'7 190 lbs 4.26 forty
eek.gif

I haven't even been recruiting dude too much...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'ma snag his +++ though. Me and Jimbo gonna get him.
Good Luck - his interest bar on that UT helmet is damn near full
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

can anyone tell me how to high step? can't figure it out and im tired of juking the dudes 15 yds behind me on my way to the endzone

hold down speed burst + O on PS3 (Xbox it would be watever button u spin with )

sometimes the player drags their feet, points to the crowd in a waving motion, or plain high steps ...

full list of celebrations please? this is one of the better NCAA's IMO. They didn't bring back the field goal post dunk did they?????

Back
Top Bottom