The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He aint out for the season ...
I just checked injury report, he aint on it ...

Hotroute your middle linebacker to QB spy

been doin that, only problem is, vs a QB like Tebow which I ran into vs Lows, The spy follows the QB and leaves his zone, giving up the crossing routes

once the patch #2 drops (hopefully before end of september,
laugh.gif
ps3 owners stil laint got the 1st patch
smh.gif
) it will be fixed.
still
smh.gif
at them supposedly having beta testers , dudes didnt do their job at all

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

been doin that, only problem is, vs a QB like Tebow which I ran into vs Lows, The spy follows the QB and leaves his zone, giving up the crossing routes

laugh.gif
smh.gif
) it will be fixed.
still
smh.gif

Personally I think its all about this "wide open game play" garbage. Now if you suck at least you have a chance to win because no one can stopanyone. The ridiculousness of some of the AI in zone coverage especially is ridiculous. How do you have someone cross your face when you are playing the flatsand your stupid !%@ is still BACKING UP
sick.gif

And why when a LB is playing a hook zone does he drop back 30 yards? who runs a 30 yard hook?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

laugh.gif
smh.gif
) it will be fixed.
still
smh.gif

Personally I think its all about this "wide open game play" garbage. Now if you suck at least you have a chance to win because no one can stop anyone. The ridiculousness of some of the AI in zone coverage especially is ridiculous. How do you have someone cross your face when you are playing the flats and your stupid !%@ is still BACKING UP
sick.gif

And why when a LB is playing a hook zone does he drop back 30 yards? who runs a 30 yard hook?
indifferent.gif

Yeah everytime the LB is running back like we are playing prevent defense. Has the first patch came out because I haven't seen any update notice?

There might be a opening in my PS3 Dynasty very soon if anyone is interested. Kid who is tOSU is straight up MIA

I'ma try to get my Week 4 in game tonight.

Yeah, my 3 wr set in my offline dynasty, w/ Preston in the Slot and Corey Surrency at his real height, weight is sick
sick.gif
sick.gif

And I created myself as a recruit....and my #1 team....Is ##@@@+% FLORIDA.#2 is USC and #3 is FSU
smh.gif
smh.gif

There might be a opening in my PS3 Dynasty very soon if anyone is interested. Kid who is tOSU is straight up MIA

i say drop ol'boy

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

i say drop ol'boy
He will be if I dont hear from him by this weekend. I got no problems with anyone taking their time as long as I hear from you but when you arecompletely MIA that is grounds for a drop.

laugh.gif
yall lucky theone is commish and not me ...
Ida been droppin %!*!%@ left and right
laugh.gif

It takes like a hour tops to play a user vs Comp game, and at most, another 30 minutes to set up recruiting

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It takes like a hour tops to play a user vs Comp game, and at most, another 30 minutes to set up recruiting

QFT!
laugh.gif
, If you need a full week to play againstthe computer you shouldn't be in an online dynasty.

just throwing this out there, any of you PS3 heads down to run a 2nd dynasty, but this time with teams all from the same conference, like SEC or ACC? not surehow well that would work.

I dont really care about the conference, i'd take SEC - Tenn or ACC VT. if we can get enough DEDICATED heads in, it might work.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

only reason I did it like that is because I wasnt sure of MY own schedule at the time and I didnt know how often I would be able to play. But I got aconsistent work schedule until I go back and finish up my last semester of school so it works out that I can get on regularly. I was just playing it safe. I amassuming some people signed up on the idea of 1 to 2 games a week I dont wanna renig. If you guys REALLY want me to tighten up the deadlines I can/will. Let meknow fellas...It is a democracy here.

And Id love to get into that second dynasty if yall wanna make a fast moving one. North Carolina or Bama if SEC. As long as the sliders are adjusted causeregular heisman is BROKEN.

let me in. I'm unfortunatly in a WAC dynasty as SJSU. 6-2 so far. im a lightweight beginner in my opinion. let me know. i would take any team

Back
Top Bottom