The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i was gonna cop a PS3 today cause i have a 360 and i want to have both systems but how is NCAA on the PS3?

Originally Posted by theone2401

Personally I think its all about this "wide open game play" garbage. Now if you suck at least you have a chance to win because no one can stop anyone.

That's what's pissing me off. I put in work practicing plays and the whole 9 only to have a guy that has a 2-3 record beating me because the cpudecided to just neglect their zones all together. This game really feels like a dice roll you don't know what you're gonna get sometimes. If I lose Iwant it to be my fault.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

wow ...

at least caleb King aint a scrub, boss will be aight

yeah I think were in Week 5 now, dude is out for 11 weeks, so thats basically the season..
frown.gif
, but yeah Caleb King was doing pretty well for me against ASU. and I juststarted an offline dynasty with USC, and Maualuga, Cushing, Moala, and Mays are
eek.gif

Yo,

I'm down for the second dynasty.

ACC TEAM - See Avy (
pimp.gif
), or since I already play w/ them in theone's dynasty, I'd run w/ GT. I refuse to play w/ Clemson or Miami.

SEC Team - I'll run w/ Arkansas. I refuse to play w/ Florida

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yo,

ACC TEAM - See Avy (
pimp.gif
), or since I already play w/ them in theone's dynasty, I'd run w/ GT. I refuse to play w/ Clemson or Miami.

Did you play your game yet? The James Davis HEISMAN tour is anxious to stop in Tally
wink.gif
(He is number 5 on the list now cause he got 500+ yds 10 tds in 4 games
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

i was gonna cop a PS3 today cause i have a 360 and i want to have both systems but how is NCAA on the PS3?
Do it, i have both systems also (actually all 3) but i'm finding myself playing the PS3 alot more now. i only play my xbox for rock band when thehomies come over. but NCAA is
pimp.gif
on PS3 imo.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

^^^ how often do you play?
I play pretty much 2 games a day. kinda hard with the wife complaining about being on the big tv though
laugh.gif
. I use SJSU because it gets my basics down. certain Defenses, plays, etc. sowhen I play with a "real" school im just a little better (i think)

whats good with Stanford and tOSU? neither have logged on for a while, have they contacted you theone23??

whats good with Stanford and tOSU? neither have logged on for a while, have they contacted you theone23??
the OSU person is done in my book. The NTer that is stanford warned me that he would be a laggard because he goes to school, works, and playsfootball..He has always kept in contact me with me though so I am just waiting to hear his ETA. He hasnt seemed to mind me simming his stuff but it seems likeit is going to be a nightmare to get him to play his user vs user games so I am trying to work a resolution out with him as we speak.

To put it in other words we basically just waiting on DreClark and the Criminoles. I am advancing tomorrow at the latest Dre
nerd.gif

Yo,

ACC TEAM - See Avy (
pimp.gif

Did you play your game yet? The James Davis HEISMAN tour is anxious to stop in Tally
wink.gif
pimp.gif
)

Nah.

I been busy this week. Busier than expected.
I'll get that Wake game in tonight though. We got y'all next????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll try and derail that JD 4 Heisman train!!!

word Dre, play your damn game ...

Shatap!
To put it in other words we basically just waiting on DreClark and the Criminoles. I am advancing tomorrow at the latest Dre
nerd.gif

Damn.

My bad.
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Yo,

ACC TEAM - See Avy (
pimp.gif

wink.gif
pimp.gif
)

Nah.

I been busy this week. Busier than expected.
I'll get that Wake game in tonight though. We got y'all next????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll try and derail that JD 4 Heisman train!!!

word Dre, play your damn game ...

Shatap!
nerd.gif
Damn.

My bad.
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

No you dont play me next...haha Im just anxious to get a user game
laugh.gif
And Im anxious to take my place atop the ACC uncontested....

You gotta play Ak47 before me...I played him he aint no slouch either. good luck with that
tongue.gif

^^^ word. if i dont go undefeated i hope none of us do haha. if i can get past FSU i think i have a pretty good shot, but even IF i do go undefeated the BCShates Miami so i probably wont be in any national chip game.

what other user vs user games does clemson have?

^^^ word. if i dont go undefeated i hope none of us do haha. if i can get past FSU i think i have a pretty good shot, but even IF i do go undefeated the BCS hates Miami so i probably wont be in any national chip game.

what other user vs user games does clemson have?

That is it. I was suppose to play WVU but he never even made it past pre season. So if Dre takes you out and I take Dre out ACC is sewn up
pimp.gif

if FSU plays tonight try and advance it tonight, I'm going to be at work all day tomorrow thinking aboutplaying week 5
laugh.gif

How are the bowl games determined? is that something the commissioner would set up or does the computer do that?

Yeah. I'ma play the game tonight. Prolly around 7 or so.

So if you advance it at like 10pm (EST), We can get that game in this weekend or something.

let me ask this, is it possible to sign a recruit who's soft with another team? Florida stole my top recruit and I need to get him back (Miami receiversFTL). He's visiting them week 13 he visited me week 3, I'm on week 10 right now.

ne body know what the word is on this 40 dollartrade in deal?
ive heard from multiple people that ncaa gets that value, only for madden or just in general? only at gamestop? need recepit? whats good

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

let me ask this, is it possible to sign a recruit who's soft with another team? Florida stole my top recruit and I need to get him back (Miami receivers FTL). He's visiting them week 13 he visited me week 3, I'm on week 10 right now.

As long as he's still on your recruiting board, you can flip him back to your school.

But once he goes to a hard commit, its a wrap.....

Yeah. I'ma play the game tonight. Prolly around 7 or so.

So if you advance it at like 10pm (EST), We can get that game in this weekend or something.
i dont think our game is scheduled untill week 5 if im not mistaken. but if it this weekend we can set something up. it should be alot closer than42-14
nerd.gif

Yeah, you're right.

Week 4, I gotta play Colorada, In Jacksonville. I forgot all about it.

All I had to do was look at my desktop, since it's the FSU schedule
smh.gif
smh.gif

if FSU plays tonight try and advance it tonight, I'm going to be at work all day tomorrow thinking about playing week 5
laugh.gif

How are the bowl games determined? is that something the commissioner would set up or does the computer do that?
Just like the real bowl games. Its done by the BCS system.

Back
Top Bottom