The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What exactly is the policty on restarts?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

What exactly is the policty on restarts?
nerd.gif
The policy is no restarts...but it is very hard to enforce because frankly sometimes the servers are down and sometime you have to restart games..Ithasnt happened to me directly after a game but it has happened when I tried to log in so I know it exists to a degree. So basicially frequent meaning more thanonce or twice restarters are getting the boot. The people who restart for whatever reason dont think I havent seen it cause I have. No one has done it morethan once though so if you see a patern you know whats ups with that person. Especially at around 12 or 1 at night the servers seem to bug out.

And I look at it like this big picture. If you gotta restart to win you aint beating the real ballers come BCS time so you just gonna make your self look sillywhen you get blown out. But I got my eye on anyone who restarted.
nerd.gif

mad.gif
Ford and Davis fumbling in the redzone and then Marylands RB's turninto 08 Madden LT on me and break 50 tackles for 200 yards...

I am tight
mad.gif

Im about to get the ball back with 2 mins to go to take the lead and they run a triple option and the fullback gets 10 yards and they run out the clock...thecpu GOT me hard....didnt expect that one
indifferent.gif

Kirk called my joint at the beginning of the game I should have known I walked into a trap...dude said Heyward-Bey was gonna BEAST in the upset....little did Iknow
ohwell.gif

Click-Clack my %%%$ *%%

^^^^ word? clemson took an L?
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Ill admit UNC gave me a tougher challenge than i expected.

FSU next week and the ACC is mine.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Meeks gave FSU a soft verbal after my loss to UF gad dammmit!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by dreClark

Meeks
pimp.gif

FSU is in his top 3
6'7 190 lbs 4.26 forty
eek.gif

I haven't even been recruiting dude too much...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'ma snag his +++ though. Me and Jimbo gonna get him.
Good Luck - his interest bar on that UT helmet is damn near full
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Don't worry.

We got them white girls for him when he comes on a visit.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

513.jpg

......Told you boy....

ak just whupped my %** thoroughly with FSU
smh.gif

I couldnt do nothin on offense except scramble with Burns
laugh.gif

7 Ints
sick.gif

^^^^ word? clemson took an L?
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Ill admit UNC gave me a tougher challenge than i expected.

FSU next week and the ACC is mine.
pimp.gif
Son...They couldnt stop Davis but I waited to long to open up the O and give up on the run. Dudes was up 28-10 cause of all the fumbles and 60 yardruns
sick.gif
. Thats what i get for giving them no respect in arivalry/conference game.

Please Dre beat Miami
happy.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

7 Ints
sick.gif
im still mad you went for two at the end though fam
mad.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

7 Ints
sick.gif
im still mad you went for two at the end though fam
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I tried to sneak it, but yo ++$ called Timeout ...
My boy sittin on the couch callin me "dirty" and I shoulda just took my ++$ whuppin and gone on. I was like Nah I need a moral victory

+!$$ FSU and Meeks...

I got plan B tho ...
wink.gif

smh.gif
The computer tried its best to cheat its way back into my game vs Auburn.
I had them chumps down 24 - 7 at half, these dudes storm back and made it close...

btw, how the hell are yall running the ball, I can run the ball with dudes with 95 speeds, but Arian is a slow 90 (no accelleration) and I cant get any yards.are yall runnin all sweeps and options jesus

**edit
and now to make it @%%@+@ worse....

d1925bae7a4b0acb00ac2888afb5176645dca6b.JPG

It wont let me upload my game results to the dynasty
smh.gif

btw, how the hell are yall running the ball, I can run the ball with dudes with 95 speeds, but Arian is a slow 90 (no accelleration) and I cant get any yards. are yall runnin all sweeps and options jesus
i thought i was alone....i rarely can get decent yardage running with backs that don't have high speed ratings.

I won like 38 - 28 somethin like that, Yea I was murderin them til this +%!$%@ computer took over. I was killin Lester, Tate was one arm Button presson *%%@%*off him, ridiculous.

this game is kinda gettin under my skin, its mostly cus all the !@@% thats not right in the game, I can take the PC tryin to screw u, thats every game...
smh.gif

*edit

d9125a4e70483a2f0c0cee9e9a471c28f135b64.PNG

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

ne body know what the word is on this 40 dollartrade in deal?
ive heard from multiple people that ncaa gets that value, only for madden or just in general? only at gamestop? need recepit? whats good
Yeah only for Madden, if you trade in NCAA 09 for madden, you get 40 bucks store credit.
Edit- Only at Gamestop, and they should have gave you a card at Gamestop for the 40 dollar trade-in-value

ayo, I just got my xbox back today. If anyone wants a good game. Hit me up, GT- I Clutch 713 I

EDIT: Who on xbox 360 would be down for a weekend tournament before madden drops??? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Hmm I'm being tight on money right now. What should I do before I trade this game in, if I do? Should I simulate 4 seasons and save each draft class?

laugh.gif
yo I replayed the game
the comp made foster fumble 3 times
sick.gif
made Crompton throw 2 wild INTs

and I still whupped they %+@ ...

my 2nd shut out of the season

Back
Top Bottom