The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by paidndade

DUCKDOWN is MOOOOOOOVVVVVVVIIIIIINNNNN....
If Dre was online then we could already advance to the next week
pimp.gif

XBOX guys take notes...
it aint simple as buying a ps3
laugh.gif

xbox dudes need to just stop being so lame. it's disgusting. literally me, cheytown, and krich and simskiee are holding the dynasty down. we've hada rotation of like 20 other people coming and going.

no wonder why you guys hate organizing the schedule. that shhhts annyoing as hell with the locked conference games lol.

as of right now every one has at least 3 user vs user games. i'm basing everything off of strength of schedule wich is at least an A- for everyone.

ps3 heads send me an invite.

And just a heads up. If other folks join during pre season, u gotta start the schedule over
laugh.gif
so u might ad well wait to do scheds when everyone joins

Gimme a sec to get u the slider info

User Offense.......cpu
Qb accuracy 45....35
Pass blk 40....0
Wr catch 15...20
Rb abil 60....30
Run blk 100...30

User defense....cpu
Awr 85....40
Knockdowns 70...80
Int. 0....0
Brk block 100....30
Tackle 60....30

User special teams....cpu
Fg pwr 15....15
Fg acc 15.....15
Punt pwr 45....45
Punt acc 60....60
Kickoff pwr 65....65

Good lookin out Gunna. ill get on that tomorrow or later on today. ill give the deadline to sign ups to about 8PMPST

**O yeah

Freeney-Lite is a monster!
3 sacks 1st half.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had my dude Kush runnin alotta 2 tight end formations tryin to slow dude down

Dre play yo game!
laugh.gif

Dade, how the hell u beat k state 9-7 ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

**O yeah

3 sacks 1st half.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dre play yo game!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yo I had a 3 star recruit I was about to take from him I let dude slide cause I feel bad for the Jayhawks they are certified trash no offense to PND
laugh.gif

And BTW 6'4 WR SPEEDSTER just comitted to dem CANES
pimp.gif
from TEXAS weerrvywhere

And Damn you AK47...you done came and swooped in on Calvin Johnson JR...I know you know who Im talking about too I thought I had dude no competition
nerd.gif

i need to start recruiting mobile QB's that dam option was killing me. i need a juice jr prototype.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

i need to start recruiting mobile QB's that dam option was killing me. i need a juice jr prototype.
Man, what I do is, I recruit the normal 4* or 5* Balanced or Prototype (non running) QB

And then I just go grab a 3* scrambler. That's all I really need w/ the way I run my offense. There are always plenty of 3* scramblers out there.

Then just sub your QB's in and out.

Plus, if you have a pretty decent season w/ the scrambler, he will get better by that next year.

And I'll play my game tonight when I get off work.

I need some gad damn commits.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

**O yeah

3 sacks 1st half.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dre play yo game!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yo I had a 3 star recruit I was about to take from him [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I let dude slide cause I feel bad for the Jayhawks they are certified trash no offense to PND[/color]
laugh.gif

And BTW 6'4 WR SPEEDSTER just comitted to dem CANES
pimp.gif
from TEXAS we errvywhere

And Damn you AK47...you done came and swooped in on Calvin Johnson JR...I know you know who Im talking about too I thought I had dude no competition
nerd.gif
Maaaan, it was about 7 interceptions in that game, no lie. Reesing, Sharpe straight injury prone, word to Percy Harvin getting injured every play.It was 9-0 with like a minute left, they scored and got the ball back and I was like oh no.

Deeply, deeply offended
laugh.gif
. I already said we aint competing till likeYear 4 and if we don't get some fresh WR talent in we going to a triple option package.

Gunna, Kansas vs Miami next yeasr, make it happen
grin.gif

how does the progression system work? like for example my freshman RB is getting alot of touches and putting up pretty big numbers is do going to have adramatic increase by the end of the season??

Man that +@@@ is done aritrarily
There's no formula, I got a mlb in theones dynasty who gets zero burn and he went from a 84 to a 92 during the year.

+@@@ is crazy.

KU vs UM yikes. I'll book it.

So Far all the User SEC teams have an A+ strength of schedule. so far its 6 dudes. if any other PS3 heads want to join up send me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom