The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching In The Dark now, just finished You and still putting off Squid Games for some reason. Im enjoying In The Dark, with her Jennifer Anniston looking ***. :lol:

Yes.
opbl0p7zrgh71.jpg
eliza-butterworth-flaunts-her-curvacious-body-in-tights--1569411417.jpg
idf4ms0t2eh71.jpg
What show is she from. Need someone new to fap to since I got done with Maid and You.

5 episodes into Maid, and this girl is absolutely clueless. I didn't read and watch anything about this show, so I'm interested in where it will ultimately go.

On ep 4 and I'm only hanging on because dudes in here said it was :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:. I was hoping I'd see more of Anika Noni Rose in this, but it doesn't look like it.

I miss Beck.

If only she wasn't nosey and never found out about Joe.
I liked her initially, but her actions and the way she treated Joe with such disdain afterwards after her discovery pretty much showed her true colors as nothing more than a farce. there was no real moral highground for her and I feel bad for Joe for even helping her. it comes back full circle to the very first episode and I must say, the professor is correct even if he was a womanizer. Beck is a manipulative user. I just picked that out upon realizing the professor's words about what Beck was doing. not sure, if anyone else picked it out by now.

Last edited:
Finished Squid Game last night.
Last two episodes very slow. Didn't like the ending.

The cop storyline was pretty useless too lol

tapping out after 2 episodes of You Season 3.

gonna let my girl finish that on her own lol

too cheesy

Back
Top Bottom