The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Unorthodox seems really interesting. I'm only done with the first ep and I want to see how far this story goes.
I enjoyed it. Threw me off when I saw there’s another series on Netflix with the same actress and very similar subject matter. I was going to start it but if I remember correctly it has a bunch of episodes so I put it off.
Shtisel-Vertical-poster2-1.png

I gave it a shot and lost interest after 30 minutes. I was wondering if it was just me.

I mean I sat thru it. It's only saving grace is Nathalie Emmanuel. The movie had so many heist movie cliches superimposed on nerd guy trying to find love cliches. This is a prequel that seemed forced on us. They should've just continued with the zombie corniness and kept it moving :rofl:

Last edited:
Watching Squid Game, they just had the free for all. I don't trust that old man one bit. LOL.
The harder they fall was amazing. Best movie i've seen all year.
Definitely enjoyed it, poor kid should have counted faster. LOL. Great cast at that.

I enjoyed it. Threw me off when I saw there’s another series on Netflix with the same actress and very similar subject matter. I was going to start it but if I remember correctly it has a bunch of episodes so I put it off.
Shtisel-Vertical-poster2-1.png

It was really good, I'm not sure if they intend to do another season or not but I liked how it ended. I'll look into this one as well. I enjoyed learning about different cultures and how things are done.

I stopped watching Narcos because I just didn’t have the bandwidth. Is Narcos Mexico legit?
Very legit. I hope we get to see some of the Zetas this season and their impact on the Mexican drug cartels.

Read The Power of the Dog/ the Cartel series by don Winslow. Much better depiction of how the cartels have evolved.

The harder they fall was amazing. Best movie i've seen all year.
Agreed. My only gripe is the development of the characters, it was definitely lacking.

But, ill reserve best movie for me until I see Eternals and the latest Bond movie.

Back
Top Bottom