The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Been watching a little bit of one of the Rurouni Kenshin movies and the some of the best sword choreography you'll ever see. Watched some of the anime when I was a kid but don't remember much.

In The Dark, 3 seasons 13 episodes each and I have 3 left in season 3. Show is cool. I like how, despite the main character being blind, the show isnt “about her blindness”. Typical TV show where its a bit cheesy and lots of cliffhangers and twists but the dilemmas are solved rather quickly and somethings dont make sense sometimes, like I know they aint trying to make her blindness a huge focus but some situations it would probably be better to leave the blind girl in the car while you do this and that cause…yeah dont bring a blind person sneaking around with you in said area :lol: Glad they renewed for a 4th season. Bootleg Jennifer Aniston plays her character well, and her guide dog Pretzel just be chillin. :lol:

Been watching a little bit of one of the Rurouni Kenshin movies and the some of the best sword choreography you'll ever see. Watched some of the anime when I was a kid but don't remember much.
The movie was the live action one?

I was in awe of how ******* dope the live action movies were. Damn near better than the anime.

The movie was the live action one?

I was in awe of how ****ing dope the live action movies were. Damn near better than the anime.
It was great that I bought the blu rays. I think there are 3 live action of that anime including the recent one. I was so hyped that I was looking forward to watching attack on titan in theaters which turned out to be big disappointment. The bar was just set too high by roruoni kenshin. Not sure if Ranma 1/2 is any good though. I'm still about 1/3 on watching gintama live action.

I love picking out random movies with interesting descriptions from “Psychological Movies” even if they’re not American. Bruhs. I watched that joint “The Girl Next Door” yesterday. It’s from 2007 but it was easily Top 5 to 10 craziest/infuriating/harrowing psychological movies I’ve ever watched….and it was based on a true story!

Has anyone else seen this?

I love picking out random movies with interesting descriptions from “Psychological Movies” even if they’re not American. Bruhs. I watched that joint “The Girl Next Door” yesterday. It’s from 2007 but it was easily Top 5 to 10 craziest/infuriating/harrowing psychological movies I’ve ever watched….and it was based on a true story!

Has anyone else seen this?
Oh man, what a sick ******* movie.

I just read the plot. What a ****** up aunt and cousins. Incest rape, cutting, tying up, abusing the disabled, blowtorching clits :smh:

Sounds more like a straight up torture movie than horror.

Last edited:
Bruh, INVASION is getting blasted in the Media, REDDIT, IMDB…everywhere.
I don’t know what people are watching.
This joint is flames. Outside of the Bus falling off a cliff and everyone living, show is been super fire.
I don’t need it to be the same ALIEN **** I’ve seen.
I’m dead *** clinging to every minute. Score/Music and Sound is epically done.

SWAGGER also started, first 4 episodes are up.
It looks worse than LEBRONS Basektball show that was on STARZ.

Néw episode of the Morning show is also out.
I feel like they are teetering in losing my interest, though. We shall see….:

BUT YEA MAN, if you read a bad review on INVASION or post one in here, please @me.

Last edited:
Wow, I actually watched another movie about that same story starring Elliot Page. "An American Crime" I'm guessing this one is more graphic. I'm all the way good on revisiting that tragedy. :smh:
From reading the plot, its nowhere as graphic and dark than what you just watched.

They only got general abuse and the branding (of much longer words). No talk of rape, the sisters aren't related to the boys so it wouldn't even be incest, no DIY **** circumcision, etc.

Seems about right for an American movie production version. Way more tamer.
Why Zack Snyder movies always be 2+ hours :lol:
Son don't know how to tell a story and be brief.

Gotta be bad and long winded.

Somebody probably put it in his head the longer the movie are usually the better ones.

From reading the plot, its nowhere as graphic and dark than what you just watched.

They only got general abuse and the branding (of much longer words). No talk of rape, the sisters aren't related to the boys so it wouldn't even be incest, no DIY **** circumcision, etc.

Seems about right for an American movie production version. Way more tamer.

Son don't know how to tell a story and be brief.

Gotta be bad and long winded.

Somebody probably put it in his head the longer the movie are usually the better ones.
some movies felt like too short. anyways, unless it's this ending from LOTR which ran too long, too boring and too slow ....

I wouldn't mind it getting a cut.

Watching Army of Thieves now. Never saw Army of the dead but this is supposed to be a prequel so didn't think I needed to.
30 minutes in and its horrendous. Can't tell if its on purpose though....

Watching Army of Thieves now. Never saw Army of the dead but this is supposed to be a prequel so didn't think I needed to.
30 minutes in and its horrendous. Can't tell if its on purpose though....

So that’s why they kept showing all those dang zombies - I couldn’t understand for the life me what that part of the movie was about :lol:

Nathalie Emmanuel looks good as always. Had to look up the Korina character. Played by Ruby O Fee and she looks scrumptious too.

Saw there's new season of Jailbirds but its in another facility. Probably check it out but its only 3 episodes?!?! First season had so many unintentionally funny moments.

Amazon Prime has some REALLY ****ed up/sick movies, man. NFLX is Disney compared to some of the joints they got on there :lol:
You got any in mind?

Watching Start Up, I believe it was cancelled and as we finish season 3 I can see why. How can you have that mean idiots "running" a company. Dudes literally tripping over themselves to do something stupid.

Back
Top Bottom