The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Beck still my favorite. Those lips :blush:
Beck.jpg
she kinda reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence and Amanda Bynes.

Joe is annoying as hell man he had him a ride or die woman but of course he gotta screw things up.

Watching Maid and this hard to watch man I feel so bad for this girl.

Yea I loved Beck! I was so mad when Joe killed her. I was so pissed and wanted Joe dead (which I’m still hoping for)

Im now watchin Midnight Mass (on episode 5) I’m liking it so far. The creepy atmosphere and tension be havin me on the edge of my seat. Will try to finish it by this weekend.

I will tell you this, I ha e absolutely no idea what happened at the end of Halloween Kills, man.

After they do what they do to Michael in the street, and Karen stand him in the back, everything’s calm. Karen goes and sits on the porch with daughter and then it shows Laurie back I. The hospital talking about how Michael gets his strength from people fearing him etc. Then it shows him(Michael) getting up and slaying the mob, it also shows Karen go back upstairs when seeing the Child Clown in the window, and as she’s looking out of the window Michale appears behind her and slashes her up. All while this is happening Karen’s daughter and company are still on the porch just chilling…..
Man WTF just happened?

Are Midnight Mass and Squid Game even in the same lane? The former is horror right? I would consider SG a graphic thriller. Nothing spooky about it.

Nah that ish was weird man. Had to kinda force myself to finish it. The regilious fanatical stuff was interesting but story was meh.
I find it quite the opposite. maybe because I have seen something along the line of squid game in some way. as far as midnight mass, the plot of having a new twist to the lore is quite refreshing. not like this garbage.......
vampire-sparkle.gif

Halloween Kills is comically bad lol
"I have this knife.'

I had fun with it, but the writing was terrible. Had to have been intentional, right? :lol:
This Film needs it’s on thread. Ive been wandering all over NT and nobody is talking about this film in one place, but everywhere it’s being talked about. The slander being spread out doesn’t do the slander justice. 😂

I just typed Halloween Kills in the search box and there’s at least 20posts in 20 diff threads about this film!

Back
Top Bottom