The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

DAMN got caught with the virus after going down to Atl last week. Trying to catch up on shows I been putting off all year. Don't even know where to start kind of overwhelmed with so many great shows.

Covid?

They're reports of so many people getting "sick" thinking it's the cold/flu.

My daughter's mother was just found positive for covid for a 2nd time, yesterday.

Covid?

My daughter's mother was just found positive for covid for a 2nd time, yesterday.
Wife tested positive and our daughters came back positive. I wouldn't be mad if it wasn't but hopefully it is because if this is it. I am good sore throat and mucus build up, nothing worse than some bronchitus infections I had.

Covid?

After almost two years people are still in denial and don't think it's going to happen to them.

The time I developed my minor symptoms I knew it wasn't normal and sat my *** down.

did she get the jab?

she got the

1640016130398.gif

After almost two years people are still in denial and don't think it's going to happen to them.

The time I developed my minor symptoms I knew it wasn't normal and sat my *** down.
Actually lined up perfectly, I was already going to be on PTO for the remainder of the year, when my symptoms first started.

Just saw the unforgivable also... ya the ending was kinda abrupt I agree... I wish the sister and Sandra talked... told my mom to watch it and instead reads the plot on wiki smh... she said Sandra didn't have to do the 20 year bid since the sister was 5... but I disagree it adds to the story

well some people just don't have common sense. it's a global pandemic but I guess all the world's population don't have an idea what a pandemic is nor how it works since they didn't experience having the influenza pandemic in the early phase of the 19th century. we got some close call but I guess treating the crisis as some sort of the Sars or ebola which almost became a pandemic made a false sense of security that this is all nothing.

Just saw the unforgivable also... ya the ending was kinda abrupt I agree... I wish the sister and Sandra talked... told my mom to watch it and instead reads the plot on wiki smh... she said Sandra didn't have to do the 20 year bid since the sister was 5... but I disagree it adds to the story
problem is when people try to make too much sense out of a movie. might as well not watch and just read a science book.

Nah, if the movie is grounded in our reality and they don't take the steps to show how the society in the story is different from the real world then pointing out inconsistencies or things that are plain wrong are justifiable.

For instance, Tarantino movies are like the real world but clearly are different than our society and history in very distinct and obvious ways.

Nah, if the movie is grounded in our reality and they don't take the steps to show how the society in the story is different from the real world then pointing out inconsistencies or things that are plain wrong are justifiable.
if that was the case, then what movie can you make out of it?

anyways, if she got the jab and survived, she should be grateful. We've got the jab but we are still not that reckless enough to go everywhere. my little one just got his first dose and I'm still wary of bringing him out everywhere considering there are idiots out there as well. I guess, I would feel more secure if he gets his 2nd coz the 2nd jab is the nasty one.

if that was the case, then what movie can you make out of it?
As the writer/creator, you make up a better premise or you establish in the story this is how society functions and how laws work in this world.

Haven't even seen the movie but this is something you see a lot in tv shows and movies. There's a difference between a lawyer saying that wouldn't happen like that or at all about a law enforcement show/movie and a regular person pointing out that you don't need to take a murder charge for a 5 year old child.

There's a bunch of stories where they account for the plot twist that the child did it and the charges are dropped.

To make it work, I dunno set the movie in Russia or something and just slander them.

anyways, if she got the jab and survived, she should be grateful. We've got the jab but we are still not that reckless enough to go everywhere. my little one just got his first dose and I'm still wary of bringing him out everywhere considering there are idiots out there as well. I guess, I would feel more secure if he gets his 2nd coz the 2nd jab is the nasty one.

Why I thought you was talking about “jab” like in boxing :lol:

She’s has all 3 shots.

As the writer/creator, you make up a better premise or you establish in the story this is how society functions and how laws work in this world.

Haven't even seen the movie but this is something you see a lot in tv shows and movies. There's a difference between a lawyer saying that wouldn't happen like that or at all about a law enforcement show/movie and a regular person pointing out that you don't need to take a murder charge for a 5 year old child.

There's a bunch of stories where they account for the plot twist that the child did it and the charges are dropped.

To make it work, I dunno set the movie in Russia or something and just slander them.
all things considered, let's just say that is being human is all about. it's a spur of the moment kind of situation that you can't think properly and the fear and trauma that comes afterwards. we as a society also want to make sense out of depression and that some of us would say that it can be handled. and why people vote for certain people eventhough they are lying straight to their faces. we tried so hard to do a scientific approach on things including movies that we miss the general idea of what the movie is all about. if you miss that idea and concentrate too much on a certain small detail (which some people would consider a plothole) then you have basically lost all the sense of the movie. the crucial part of the movie is knowing the unconditional bond from both Sandra and her sister that no matter the circumstances proved that love is a powerful motivator.

of course, there are better movies out there. I'm just saying that this movie is surprisingly entertaining for me. if some people don't enjoy it or got distracted because of some certain inconsistencies, then it's their loss.

Back
Top Bottom