The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

speaking of......Vivica A. Fox in

one of my favorite comedy films.

Attachments

• MV5BM2IwYzM1ODAtYmExZS00NzY0LTkxMWYtYWU1YWRhNzk0NzQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM0NTU5Mg@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BM2IwYzM1ODAtYmExZS00NzY0LTkxMWYtYWU1YWRhNzk0NzQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM0NTU5Mg@@._V1_.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 799
Last edited:
all things considered, let's just say that is being human is all about. it's a spur of the moment kind of situation that you can't think properly and the fear and trauma that comes afterwards. we as a society also want to make sense out of depression and that some of us would say that it can be handled. and why people vote for certain people eventhough they are lying straight to their faces. we tried so hard to do a scientific approach on things including movies that we miss the general idea of what the movie is all about. if you miss that idea and concentrate too much on a certain small detail (which some people would consider a plothole) then you have basically lost all the sense of the movie. the crucial part of the movie is knowing the unconditional bond from both Sandra and her sister that no matter the circumstances proved that love is a powerful motivator.

of course, there are better movies out there. I'm just saying that this movie is surprisingly entertaining for me. if some people don't enjoy it or got distracted because of some certain inconsistencies, then it's their loss.
I mean I wouldn't call it a small pothole if the entire story hinges on her taking the wrap for a 5 year old.

Anyone watch Bruised with Halle Berry, doesn't look the least bit interesting. Nothing like super attractive women playing roles to ugly themselves up. About to watch this limited series on Challenger.

Didn't even know about that movie until now... I might give it a watch...last movie I saw from her was when her son got kidnapped.. not a bad movie

She’s upset - so I said “you madd?” Pointing my finger.

She’s out here being reckless and she mad about getting Covid again? Hilarious.
Forreal wasn't aware you could get it a second time so soon. Did she get it right off the bat last year? Thought it would be some years before you could get it a second time. I still ain't out here being reckless, we were around some friends and one of them passed it to us.

Covid?

They're reports of so many people getting "sick" thinking it's the cold/flu.

My daughter's mother was just found positive for covid for a 2nd time, yesterday.

Total opposite here, my whole fam sick besides me, nasty coughs but they tested multiple times and neg.

Not too surprised cases going up, its getting cold so more people hanging out indoors, also last year this time in NYC there were no vaccines but also a lot of venues were still closed anyways. Now everything is basically open. People are starting to slow down though with this recent uptick.

Forreal wasn't aware you could get it a second time so soon. Did she get it right off the bat last year? Thought it would be some years before you could get it a second time. I still ain't out here being reckless, we were around some friends and one of them passed it to us.

First time she got it was around Feb 2021. She went to a series of Christmas parties last week. No telling.

I know several people who tested positive for Covid-19 twice on two different occasions.

After seeing Shannon Elizabeth's scrumptious mammaries in american pie, for a while I thought she was the finest woman on earth.
Practically the scene that got us bonkers. Good times with my friends and at our sexual peak.

First time she got it was around Feb 2021. She went to a series of Christmas parties last week. No telling.

I know several people who tested positive for Covid-19 twice on two different occasions.
You can get it everytime just like the seasonal flu except this one is a lot nastier than influenza as it also targets other underlying conditions you have. With influenza, it targets mainly people with compromised respiratory conditions and elderly. If influenza shots was made to combat influenza, it should be no different with covid. So those people that talk about natural selection and immunity, they are idiots.

Damn so every strain you can get it. Crazy really is like the flu. I respect Covid, but I thought getting one would build up some antibodies to the other strains. Certainly will continue to be more diligent going forward.

Crazy people testing negative but still having Covid. Yeah definitely had a nasty cough with this with some nasty phlegm to spit up. Some of the other symptoms of the other strains seemed crazy. A friend said it felt like there skin was burning and just constant pain.

Damn so every strain you can get it. Crazy really is like the flu. I respect Covid, but I thought getting one would build up some antibodies to the other strains. Certainly will continue to be more diligent going forward.

Crazy people testing negative but still having Covid. Yeah definitely had a nasty cough with this with some nasty phlegm to spit up. Some of the other symptoms of the other strains seemed crazy. A friend said it felt like there skin was burning and just constant pain.
Well unlike some other pandemic, this came from a lab which is more likely to be genetically engineered. So it's kinda like a bio weapon of sorts. I even wonder why these viruses originate from the same country namely Sars and covid. Coincidence? I think not.

This has now become our new reality thanks to China. What we can only do is to remain vigilant and use our common sense. Not exercise stupid entitlement.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Bruised with Halle Berry, doesn't look the least bit interesting. Nothing like super attractive women playing roles to ugly themselves up. About to watch this limited series on Challenger.
It was ok

It was a predictable and a typical mediocre Netflix movie you wouldn't have paid for

It was ok

It was a predictable and a typical mediocre Netflix movie you wouldn't have paid for
Yeah I expected that, plus Halle a little long in the tooth to be laying an MMA fighter. Doing her best Tom Cruise Mission Impossible.

Watching Selling Tampa, show isn’t horrible if you take it for what it is. Basically a RHW except Netflix ain’t letting things fall that low.

Catching up with limited series Bad Sport on Netflix. Certainly entertaining to watch, watching the weed one now.

Seems wild no matter what they are into, people always say they have a bad feeling and don’t follow up on that instinct. Got to trust that little voice my guy.

just starting with Prodigal Son. so far, it is interesting and liking it. kinda like Hannibal and Clarice type of series.

Prodigal Son was dope but got cancelled unexpectedly so they rushed the series finale. It was really good for network tv.

Prodigal Son was dope but got cancelled unexpectedly so they rushed the series finale. It was really good for network tv.
that's fine although I hope the last season wouldn't be terrible like other series when they rush to finish them. I remember years ago watching this amazing series called "Person of Interest". it was an amazing show til they had to end it abruptly with a rushed last season which pretty much destroyed the whole awesomeness of the show. if ever someone else wanted to try it, don't watch the 5th season. show was awesome from season 1-4. season 5 was just a steaming pile of cow dung.

Lmaoo I enjoyed all of POI. I was content with the ending.

But if that's how you feel about POI then you'll definitely be disappointed with Prodigal Son. Much more rushed.

Lmaoo I enjoyed all of POI. I was content with the ending.

But if that's how you feel about POI then you'll definitely be disappointed with Prodigal Son. Much more rushed.
holy cow dung. anyways, my main gripe with POI is who is POI or is it just the main objective? because I know certainly Jim was the main guy and him having to have that kind of a lame exit is just too shallow. the plot twist in the last season was just too shallow and turned into an AI Vs AI type of scenario and lost all the action and premise that made the show so enjoyable to watch. we had a discussion blog before on POI and most people share the same sentiment about the last season. from what others have gathered, the director was pulled out or went to do another project which had a large offer. they couldn't cancel the show since the director was still on contract so the last season storyline was rushed to meet the timeline.

But how else would it have ended besides AI vs AI? I think that was the most realistic ending. How could the main cast have even fought back without the Machine?

Or how could there have been a satisfactory ending without an equally potent opponent in the first place? It was always heading there.

Rushed, sure but I feel the theme in the last 2 seasons was a perfectly fine direction to take it in.

Not to mention that it was a network show. Had it been HBO, Samaritan would have murked everyone. It was too powerful.

But how else would it have ended besides AI vs AI? I think that was the most realistic ending. How could the main cast have even fought back without the Machine?

Or how could there have been a satisfactory ending without an equally potent opponent in the first place? It was always heading there.

Rushed, sure but I feel the theme in the last 2 seasons was a perfectly fine direction to take it in.

Not to mention that it was a network show. Had it been HBO, Samaritan would have murked everyone. It was too powerful.
personally, I think the Samaritan plot was just thrown there out of the blue like a last minute script because they were running out of ideas. it was an ok plot but nothing too exciting about it other than making it a Deux Ex Machina kind of villain. my point is, the whole series just went off from what is an expected plot to an entirely different one. in the end, Jim's character turned from a main one to more like a tool for the machine especially how unceremoniously they killed his character after building it up from the get-go.

the AI vs AI didn't work out for me since the build up to it wasn't established and wasted the previous seasons build up to the human characters. in fairness to POI, it is not as bad as the movie Law Abiding Citizen which was a wasted film.

Back
Top Bottom