The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Just finished Inside Man

One of the worst shows I’ve ever seen

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Literally pissed me off that I wasted time watching that. Problem was it’s only 4 episodes and I didn’t realize it was so stupid til like episode 3. But still wasted over an hour to finish it. If it was more than 4 episodes I woulda quit for sure. Just kept getting worse smh

“because i’m the ******* vicar!”

like man shut yo dumbass up ..dude could’ve avoided this whole mess if he’d just been honest about the flash drive and who it belonged to. i didn’t understand how he could hold such high morals around protecting someone’s identity but had no qualms about imprisoning someone. i watched the show all the way thru and would be glad if it isn’t renewed for another season

“because i’m the ****ing vicar!”

like man shut yo dumbass up ..dude could’ve avoided this whole mess if he’d just been honest about the flash drive and who it belonged to. i didn’t understand how he could hold such high morals around protecting someone’s identity but had no qualms about imprisoning someone. i watched the show all the way thru and would be glad if it isn’t renewed for another season
Got to the point I was laughing at the stupidity and rooting for everyone to die. I didn’t know how the “f’ing vicar” would die (obviously he didn’t) but hey if the wife can just randomly walk into the street and get plowed by a dump truck, why not him too lol.

1668710681307.png

tough watching knowing one of my first crushes ever has MS :frown:

Master Zik Master Zik (and others) I know a lot of y'all rocked with House of Cards and I know I am hella late but did y'all catch 'The Bodyguard'? I have been messing with limited series lately because even though they are 8 episodes, they wrap up the story in that span so it's like a really long movie :lol:

Anyway, The Bodyguard has popped up a couple times over the years but I always waved it off. Saw it was only 6 epis so I gave it shot and it was :wow: :pimp: Budd was really pissing me off with the lies, deception and overall shenanigans that landed him on leave and in that vest looking crazy and about to take a headshot. Having said that, without the lies, deception and overall shenanigans, he might have taken the fall during like Episode 3 :lol: I really enjoyed it overall. If anyone has recs for something similar, (movie or series) I would be down. Going to have a lot of free time at the end of this week :lol:

Also - **** Nadia, man. I wish the worst on her :angry:

Master Zik Master Zik (and others) I know a lot of y'all rocked with House of Cards and I know I am hella late but did y'all catch 'The Bodyguard'? I have been messing with limited series lately because even though they are 8 episodes, they wrap up the story in that span so it's like a really long movie :lol:

Anyway, The Bodyguard has popped up a couple times over the years but I always waved it off. Saw it was only 6 epis so I gave it shot and it was :wow: :pimp: Budd was really pissing me off with the lies, deception and overall shenanigans that landed him on leave and in that vest looking crazy and about to take a headshot. Having said that, without the lies, deception and overall shenanigans, he might have taken the fall during like Episode 3 :lol: I really enjoyed it overall. If anyone has recs for something similar, (movie or series) I would be down. Going to have a lot of free time at the end of this week :lol:

Also - **** Nadia, man. I wish the worst on her :angry:
I made a few posts about The Bodyguard w/ Robb Stark in the movie/TV thread and probably in here too.

Dope series.

Don't think it was always a limited series cuz by the end I wanted a s2.

I enjoyed it a lot.

Anyone watch "The Chalk Line"? It's been popping up in my Trending and Popular with a high Match %. The description was accurate but the trailer definitely made it seem unappetizing. The premise was interesting once they got into it but nothing to write home about. I swear every movie/show I watch there is always at least one central that rustles my jimmies. it's usually a Karen or a little kid because they just do what they want with no regard for human life, their surroundings or those that stand to lose because of their actions :lol: :smh:

Yeah trying to finish Pepsi, Where is My Jet then jumping head first into this. Re-upped on bourbon about to be set these next 3 days.
I finished the Pepsi, Where's my Jet doc last night and it was a bit underwhelming. The 90's nostalgia is real and I had no idea the main guy was from my home state. It kind of drags midway through as it seemed they ran out of material then its off to the Phillipines to show a Pepsi scandal they had back in the day. Pacquiao makes an appearance in the last episode lol.

Started Intergalactic on Peacock because I love space operas, but this sucks. I think it's cancelled after the 1st season so save your time. They got me with the promo pic, something catchy about it.
p19631251_b_h9_ab.jpg

Started Intergalactic on Peacock because I love space operas, but this sucks. I think it's cancelled after the 1st season so save your time. They got me with the promo pic, something catchy about it.
p19631251_b_h9_ab.jpg
Premise/trailer almost had me too. Guess its another Vagrant Queen.

Might just watch the first episode.

Anyone catch Wendesday? I see its got some good reviews
just started it yesterday late afternoon and have to rewatch some of the episodes again today. wasn't feeling well although I was liking it. love some of the references and easter eggs. my only criticisms though is the casting of Gomez and Pugsley. could have chosen better actors for those as I find them lame and uninteresting. have to look for Christina Ricci intently til I recognize her. other than that, solid show.

Back
Top Bottom